shape
carat
color
clarity

Help in Scottsdale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Random987

Rough_Rock
Well, I am starting the process of looking for THE ring. Although I would like to surprise the GF, as it stands, I think she should be part of the looking process. I am almost positive she wants a radiant cut diamond between 1.5 and 2.5 carats. Does anyone have any advice for looking for such a stone in Scottsdale/Phoenix area? Thanks!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I can''t help with the Scottsdale area since I am from NYC...but with that said, I used Whiteflash and they were just great. I got an amazing stone, custome made setting all at great price. I had Denise from WF to help and she did everything to make this an easy process!

GL

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey random
35.gif
welcome to ps! garry dutton is in chandler. you could contact him to see what he has or what he could bring in for you. www.diamondexpert.com best of luck to you!

Random987

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help! Keep it coming!

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
I second Belles mention of Gary at diamondexpert.com. I am from California and he helped me find a particular hard to find engagement stone. He is very laid back. I liked that. And he listened to what I wanted and got it. I am working with him now as well to find an exotic stone.

There is no one else I know of in that area.

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
I know a guy out by tatum that only deals with ideal cuts. He has mostly larger stones. He has some nice stuff. I almost went though him with my ring, but he was out of my price range, as I needed to go a bit lower than ideal.
(I am in Mesa BTW) His name is Eric Schwarz. You can email me and I wi ll give you his number.

Jensia

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/28/2006 1:49:40 PM
Author:Random987
Well, I am starting the process of looking for THE ring. Although I would like to surprise the GF, as it stands, I think she should be part of the looking process. I am almost positive she wants a radiant cut diamond between 1.5 and 2.5 carats. Does anyone have any advice for looking for such a stone in Scottsdale/Phoenix area? Thanks!
My fiance had my ring custom made by Oliver Smith Jewelers in Gainey Ranch. I love my ring more than anything and it was a complete surprise. He is going to be custom making our wedding bands too. My ring is a 2 c RB.
Nicole

Random987

Rough_Rock
Thanks Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results