shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Identify vintage cJ (?) makers mark on silver pendant

ABuchan

Rough_Rock
Looking for information on the attached stamp of a Vintage Silver Pendant. Looks to show cJ? I have been to a lot of sites with no luck.
8DA7E9C3-694F-4B95-A1A4-A74BA044B287.jpeg

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
CJ could mean anything from costume jewelry to Charles jewelers in Tampa Florida. ..and of course the 925 means silver. But I haven't found anything specifically about this hallmark, sorry not much help.

ABuchan

Rough_Rock
CJ could mean anything from costume jewelry to Charles jewelers in Tampa Florida. ..and of course the 925 means silver. But I haven't found anything specifically about this hallmark, sorry not much help.

Thanks. I have a few pieces, it’s certainly a quest. So many great sites but I wish they’d combine them into one lol

Hwinty

Rough_Rock
Hard to see very well but if the c and j aren’t separated, almost looks like Arabic writing to me.

ABuchan

Rough_Rock
Hard to see very well but if the c and j aren’t separated, almost looks like Arabic writing to me.

Oh, it might be. It never even crossed my mind that it might be.

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock

That was my first thought as well, although I didn't want to say anything as my Arabic writing skills are beyond rusty.

And based on the 925 mark and craftsmanship I'd guess later than 1970s?

ABuchan

Rough_Rock
The cJ are together. I bought a bunch of jewelry from a lady in her 80's that has been ranging between 1900s and 1980s. Anyone know what it would say if its Arabic? (Ive looked and the J doesnt havent a dot on top so I couldnt match it.)

Hwinty

Rough_Rock
The cJ are together. I bought a bunch of jewelry from a lady in her 80's that has been ranging between 1900s and 1980s. Anyone know what it would say if its Arabic? (Ive looked and the J doesnt havent a dot on top so I couldnt match it.)

I have no idea. Could be a stylized logo/ font. If it’s Arabic, someone who reads it well could give a better idea. I can imagine a non-English reader having no idea what a letter is if it’s in cursive even with an alphabet chart in front of them. Could still be c J together? Is there a dot on top in the middle of it? Intriguing.

ABuchan

Rough_Rock
Heres a front picture. thanks for the comments!

Attachments

• IMG_1320.jpg
    IMG_1320.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 2
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results