shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! I want something pink or green! (I think??)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2009 9:30:41 PM
Author: D&T
hmmm, on the site that I cannot mention, it says that it had a purple blue flashes, but maybe Michael can take more pictures, it was actually cut in Thailand though not by Michael, but what a fun project Arcadian. can''t wait to see what you end up with
36.gif
ooooo really? why you do this to me D&T?? LOL I''ll certainly send him an email about said stone.

-A

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2009 9:46:43 PM
Author: Arcadian

Date: 10/26/2009 9:30:41 PM
hmmm, on the site that I cannot mention, it says that it had a purple blue flashes, but maybe Michael can take more pictures, it was actually cut in Thailand though not by Michael, but what a fun project Arcadian. can''t wait to see what you end up with
36.gif
ooooo really? why you do this to me D&T?? LOL I''ll certainly send him an email about said stone.

-A
lol... let me paste what he wrote, I''m sorry it was just blue color present, not totally flashes, not sure if that makes a difference.

"Another stone that is already cut well enough that I just can''t bring myself to cut it. This stone has several different colors present at different times and lighting conditions. Pink, purple, blue and orange show up at different times as the stone is tilted back and forth. I wish the camera could capture this stone the way that it looks in person. two of these pictures are under bright fluorescent lighting and one was taken at dusk, (that one really shows the blue and purple tones). At 9.16mm x 7.49mm in size this stone would make for a perfect ring or pendant stone. "

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Neither pink nor green, but this spess is bright.

Spess9x7.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
This tourmaline is well within your price range, and the video shows it to be quite vibrant.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a yellow-green peridot that would leave plenty of money in your jewelry budget.

peridotGS.jpg

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s an aqua that you might frind interesting, even though it''s blue.

aquaRick.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 5:08:26 PM

Date: 10/26/2009 4:57:41 PM
Author: MC
D&T - where did you get your ring shown in the second photo? Thanks.
Hey MC, I got it from Kyle Anne Metals on etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6926984

I asked for bezel with rope twist in silver and love it. very comfortable. great bezel too.
Cool! Perfect. I meant to respond yesterday but then my computer locked up and I decided that was a sign I should get some laundry done
1.gif
All the rings are so pretty and delicate and in my price range - I''ll be picking one out!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All, I''ve come to a decision. I do want to thank everyone for all the suggestions, it was much appreciated. If all goes well and it fits, it should be a lovely ring.

-A

arcspinelmahengetanzania.jpg

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see the finished ring!!!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 8:49:03 PM
Author: Arcadian
All, I''ve come to a decision. I do want to thank everyone for all the suggestions, it was much appreciated. If all goes well and it fits, it should be a lovely ring.

-A

36.gif
36.gif
Yay! So excited! Can''t wait to see it when its done. I hope the stone works!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! I think that''s a great choice, and I look forward to seeing it set.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results