shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! I bent my Michael B ring...Need expert advice..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelilly

Rough_Rock
**Sigh**
About a month ago I noticed a slight bend in my ring shank. It looks perfectly fine oin my finger, but when I take it off, there is a definite slight bend to one side. I am pretty sure I did it in the gym. I did not wear it while lifting dead weights, but I have a feeling I might have put enough pressure on it while using machines. I am much more careful now, and I feel terrible.

So, I would guess (hope!) this is not a problem to fix, even with the full micro pave, but two questions.

1. I have sizing beads in the ring. Will they have to come out to starighten the shank back into a perfect circle?

2. My Michael B retailer is over an hour away. Can I take it somewhere else without worrying about them damaging the integrity of the micro pave?

I would like to fix it before my wedding in 2 months.

Thanks so much!!
34488%3B2723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2326%3D7%3B%3C%3D745%3DXROQDF%3E232384389476%3Bot1lsi

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would think it can be fixed. they have ways of even sizing his rings. If it were me, I would take it back to the retailer and let them fix it or have them send it back to Michael b to be fixed. good luck
1.gif

i love your ring by the way
30.gif
30.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
DEFINITELY go back where you got it or send straight to MichaelB because you want someone who KNOWS this ring, not someone who might bumble through.

mepearl53

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LL it can be fixed. Call your retailer and ask them to arrange to have you send it directly to Michael B. They can fix it quickly and send it back to the retailer who could send it to you or drive over and pick it up.

Lesson here!!! Exercise is a good thing. Wearing fine jewelry to do this is not a good thing. I have seen too many sad faces as a result of taking your jewelry to the gym.
34.gif

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
Bills advise is good :)

The beads may have to be removed and new ones put back in. Who is willing to do it? It is not going to be that cheap.

I might be easy enough to straighten by hand at 99% as good a result and probably that is good enough but it depends on what weight you were trying lift with your ring on!

Tsk Tsk

Phillip

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just curious, how wide is it?

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I''d definitely take your ring to the retailer. Often times any warranty becomes void if someone else works on the product. Like others have said, if it''s not a quick fix at the retailer, then it can be sent to Michael B.

BTW...I don''t see in that picture where your ring is bent?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results