shape
carat
color
clarity

help!!! how about this ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. It says nothing about cut, which is the most important of the Cs. I''d pass.

qilong2000

Rough_Rock
which kind of cutting is better ,do you think? can you say more detail

E B

Ideal_Rock
You''ll want to look for an ideal cut. It''ll sparkle more than any "average" diamond out there.

What exactly are you looking for?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Although it says 1 carat, the center stone is only .50 ct. It''s also uncertified and the cut quality is not even mentioned here.

Keep looking...i personally would pass on this one.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hey Qilong, They''re not giving you much information about these diamonds... If you contact them can they give you more info? It says clarity is SI, so is it eyeclean?

Also, if you love the setting, that''s great! But in my humble opinion I think the prongs on that ring kind of overpower that diamond. If you are getting a .5ct diamond, smaller and fewer prongs will make it more the focus
2.gif

qilong2000

Rough_Rock
yes, i think the information in the website is not very detail. but they have phone service. so I am going to make a phone. but i don''t know which questions I should ask? as you know If my question is not specific ,maybe i can not get enough information from them. so who can help me design the questions? which question is important?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 2:22:21 AM
Author: qilong2000
yes, i think the information in the website is not very detail. but they have phone service. so I am going to make a phone. but i don''t know which questions I should ask? as you know If my question is not specific ,maybe i can not get enough information from them. so who can help me design the questions? which question is important?
https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/edit.asp?mode=reply&pageNo=1&num=30&type=reply&catID=1&forumID=3&topicID=40097&replyID=437994&quote=0#

For $999.00 total, it''s probably not going to be the best cut. There''s no harm in calling, though. But in all honesty, I''d go with something ideal. If you let us know what you''re looking for, we can find you something gorgeous and sparkly.

qilong2000

Rough_Rock
i just want the quality and price are match, get the lowest price and best price in the reasonable range.

maybe 999$ not high to you ,but it is not low to me. so i want to buy a possible best base this price

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 2:42:48 AM
Author: qilong2000
i just want the quality and price are match, get the lowest price and best price in the reasonable range.

maybe 999$ not high to you ,but it is not low to me. so i want to buy a possible best base this price

$1000.00 is a great budget for an e-ring. It''s not low by any means. We''re here to help you, though. ''Tis better to buy a smaller, more brilliant diamond than a larger, dull diamond.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
If you tell us what your budget is, we can help you find the best ring possible within that budget. That ring is not going to be a winner.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Qilong,

With a $1000 budget you can find a great ideal cut stone. How about this one from Whiteflash? It''s ideal cut, J color, VS2, and it''s certified by AGS, which is one of the strictest labs for diamond grading. It''s from Whiteflash''s expert selection, which means it has been hand selected for it''s beauty and value.

Link

You can get a 14k gold solitaire setting for $100 from them. This would fit under your budget!

qilong2000

Rough_Rock
thank you guys offering so many links, i don''t know how to choose from so many links.
but today i find some words in worljewels ,It is make me very amazed. these words are below:

1. Excellent quality
World of Jewels takes great pride in the quality and workmanship of all our products. We use only the finest diamonds in our jewelry and all of our items are manufactured with a minimum of I/J color and SI clarity.

what''s the meaing? all diamonds online are manufactured? include those have GIA report?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results