shape
carat
color
clarity

Help from the shoe pros please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
Hi everybody,

So I was shopping a while back and saw the most AMAZING pair of shoes as part of a halloween display. They were black satin (I think) Stuart Weitzma pumps that had a jewled pattern of a hand with red painted nails which ran up the back of the heel as best I can remember. I fell in love with these shoes and can''t seem to find them (or anything similar). I was wondering if anybody since you are amazing when given a mission can help me find something online?

I''m really looking for a classic sort of black pumps with a really funky crystal pattern on the heel that pops that could really jazz up an outfit. I''m not to particular on the pattern that I mentioned above but the overall look was stunning. I want it to be some sort of design not just random sparkly crystals. I am from Canada so it has to be something I can order from Canada/ USA online. I am not looking to spend a ton of money: read Louboutin etc way out of budget
7.gif

Thanks in advance for any help/ suggestions!
Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results