shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding this necklace!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aeroo

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for this necklace in white gold. Please let me know if you have seen this anywhere! This pic is from ice.com and they only offer it in yellow gold.

Thanks!

circlependant.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2008 2:31:02 AM
Author:aeroo

This pic is from ice.com and they only offer it in yellow gold.

Did you ask them who makes it? That is the first thing I would do.

Deborah
34.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t help you with that, but it''s very pretty! Have you asked them if they can get it in white gold?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could you pay a little extra to plate it?

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Try calling them to see if they carry it in white gold. Sometimes places don''t post pictures in every color they have of their mechandise, just a thought. I recently found a pretty necklace in YG and that was all that was offered on their site, after I talked to customer service I found out they had it in WG and I''m really glad I talked to them!

BTW: I''ve had a YG pendant rhodium plated before and haven''t had to replate it or have a problem with.

aeroo

Rough_Rock
I''ll call them today and ask. If not, I might just go with the rhodium plating thing. Never thought of doing that - thanks!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
No prob, let me know how it goes
2.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a version of the Tiffany Swing Circle pendant- a mere $6700 in platinum
6.gif
in the large size... a bargain in the small- just $3600!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope it works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results