shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding someone to set a Diamond (NYC area)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leetheway

Rough_Rock
After much discussion my Gfriend and I decided to buy the diamond and setting separately. The problem we have is that she is in love with the Movado diamond setting (semi bezel style) and we have been searching all over the place for a similar setting with no success. We don''t want to buy the e-ring from Movado purely for the setting and have to pay premium. My question is does anyone know who produce the setting for Movado? The other option is to have it custom made so does anyone know of a very good jeweller that can make a setting. I am located in the ny metro area. Any help would be much appreciated since I am hoping to seal the deal asap.

Thanks.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post a pic of it?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
carven french is a very very good custom etc jeweler in NY--in the 30''s

StillSearching

Rough_Rock
I am in the same boat. Here is the picture of one of the Movado settings...not sure if it is the one that you are specifically looking at. Hope this helps and hope someone can shed some light if someone can do this type of setting outside of Movado.

movadodiamond.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results