shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding a diamond solitaire pendant for under 2,100

bangtan

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I’m currently looking for a diamond solitaire pendant (.5-1ct) in white gold around $2100 (deciding between sweet Alhambra) like in the picture bellow. I am open to second hand pieces as well. Since it’s close to Black Friday and there are a lot of deals going on right now I’d love to get any recommendations. I

1699570095210.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

bangtan

Rough_Rock
How about something like this?

Is this natural the sparkle is amazing! Would the inclusions and slightly yellow color be noticeable to the naked eye?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this natural the sparkle is amazing! Would the inclusions and slightly yellow color be noticeable to the naked eye?

Definitely a natural diamond! Whiteflash A Cut Above diamonds are some of the best cut diamonds in the business.

Very likely not noticeable, and especially not in a pendant, which is observed at a greater distance than a ring.

bangtan

Rough_Rock
Definitely a natural diamond! Whiteflash A Cut Above diamonds are some of the best cut diamonds in the business.

Very likely not noticeable, and especially not in a pendant, which is observed at a greater distance than a ring.

Thank you so much I’m going to go with this brand! Only issue I’m having is the color I found a higher color for more but the clarity is SI1. Between this and the other which one would look best?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I am a huge fan of an ACA! Both of these will give off beautiful sparkle. Reach out to a sales rep and ask them to compare these two diamonds and give you their thoughts. They are in house, so a simple request!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much I’m going to go with this brand! Only issue I’m having is the color I found a higher color for more but the clarity is SI1. Between this and the other which one would look best?

They're both going to look absolutely incredible. There's no loser in this race.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They're both equally well cut, so you can't go wrong either way. If you're color-sensitive, then get the G. Like MamaBear said, you can call WF and get their opinion. Ask for a side-by-side video of the two so you can compare their performance.

bangtan

Rough_Rock
I am a huge fan of an ACA! Both of these will give off beautiful sparkle. Reach out to a sales rep and ask them to compare these two diamonds and give you their thoughts. They are in house, so a simple request!

They're both going to look absolutely incredible. There's no loser in this race.

They're both equally well cut, so you can't go wrong either way. If you're color-sensitive, then get the G. Like MamaBear said, you can call WF and get their opinion. Ask for a side-by-side video of the two so you can compare their performance.

Thank you all so much! I appreciate how helpful everyone on this forum is!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results