shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Help find a Padparadscha for an engagement ring.

saracen

Shiny_Rock
I would like to add one last thing. My experience in finding the perfect ring for my now fiancee couldn't have been any better. I'm so glad I got on this forum for help. People here are amazing. The pad from Finewater that was suggested to me is absolutely stunning. And Gary at Finewater was super awesome to work with and very trustworthy. Also, my jeweler, Vishal at Pave Jewelers, which I had never worked with before, is probably as good as it gets in customer service. Very easy to work and willing to correct anything that I didn't like. Even the sizing wasn't really his fault since we sized my fiancee exactly as the ring was made, but he's fixing it no charge. I've learned over the years that nothing is ever perfect, but this experience definitely was. I will add Pave Jewelers to the list of trusted stores. I know Finewater already is. I feel like I've made a few new friends. :bigsmile:

THANK YOU!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww!!!! saracen, your last post made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm so happy that you have had a wonderful experience. It warms the cockles of my cold, jaded heart.

Best of wishes for a fantastic wedding and life together.

So....wedding band? :cheeky: :devil:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word that is a gorgeous ring. :appl: I think you made the right choice.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad you bought this gem of a gem! I have admired it for a long time. Beautiful ring. Congratulations to you both!

Katie314

Rough_Rock
Almost 2.5 years later I read through this thread excitedly waiting to see the final stone and ring. It did not disappoint. It is beyond amazing. You are a very lucky couple to get to look at that ring everyday! Congratulations

saracen

Shiny_Rock
Katie314|1488926294|4137810 said:
Almost 2.5 years later I read through this thread excitedly waiting to see the final stone and ring. It did not disappoint. It is beyond amazing. You are a very lucky couple to get to look at that ring everyday! Congratulations

Thanks Katie!

I didn't realize I was still subscribed to this thread. Glad I am though.
My wife loves the ring and so do I. The experience and information on this forum is priceless. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results