shape
carat
color
clarity

help find a mounting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cmms

Rough_Rock
I want to remount my 1.5ct round stone. I want a halo that is cushion shaped not round and that has a split shank. I like milgrain on the edges and want prong set for the center stone not bezel. I like the look of the Tiffany legacy but want prong set for the center and a split shank. I have found lots of rings with some of my wants but not much with everything.

Any leads?

Thanks
Cindy

cmms

Rough_Rock
I''ve looked at the knox page. That ring is a little plain or something and I really don''t like the profile at all. I really do thank you for trying to help me find one. I don''t want to do custom I just keep thinking surely there is one out there already. I''ve been looking for a couple of months.

Cindy

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Try going on Mulloys Jewelry, they have some nice stuff!

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
I love that setting. It just shows how versatile a round stone can be. That''s why it''s so nice that some of the guys on the board are proposing with RB''s that can be reset to suit the taste of their future brides.

Nancy

cmms

Rough_Rock
mrssalvo,

I had that very ring on my pearlmans wish list but unfortunately I would never spend that much on a mounting. But oh it is very lovely.

I have been looking at the Vatche Grace today although it isn''t a split shank maybe I will settle on something close to what I want.

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results