shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP FAST PLEASE!

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
Wow! So far the major consensus is two! Thanks so much for all the input. Now just waiting on my best friends opinion! Then will gather the evidence and make my choice today! I think part of me is afraid to have just one because it is so fragile, but I gues if something happens I can deal with it then. Kind of like if I have two then I can put less miles on just the one. haha.

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
This is not my e-ring it's one I tried int he store to get an idea of how it would look with a thinner band and about the same carat weight. keep in mind mine is an emerald, but thought I would post these just to see what you guys think with a larger stone.

dsc03991.jpg

dsc03993.jpg

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
OH also, my band will still be thinner than this. This is about a little under a 2.5mm I want a 1.8mm. I wanted smaller but all the people I spoke to warned me against it. = (

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me? I would rather have one ring with larger diamonds than two with smaller. Both an esthetic and practical choice.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the 2 bands! I love how stacks look, and you have nice, long slender fingers for pulling off a stack - how about for another option - adding a thin plain band like purplesilk's in between the two metros?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If its still down to the two or one decision, I like the two together, as they are so thin and delicate.

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
I have decided to go with one metro and save the money towards my Leon Mege setting. It's true these rings are scary to wear all the time. So if I am being careful and delicate anyways then I will want to wear my e-ring too! Extra bling!! So I am posting a photo of the LM setting I am going to go with. The other thing was I really had my heart set on one diamond metro and one aquamarine because that is my daughter's birthstone. My sons is a diamond. The other reason is because that blue was the color we used at our wedding and it reminds me of it so much. Only problem is I have to wait until one becomes avalable on ebay. = ( They don't sell them anymore. If I can't find an aquamarine then I am thinking of maybe adding a rose gold metro because I think the visual difference would be more interesting then them being the same, might as well have one 3mm pave band which would be sparkly too and more durable. However the reason I LOVE these are because of how teeny tiny they are and when you put two of the same together they look almost like one thick ring. Which is why I am thinking the aquamarine or rose gold for the visual difference. OK I am done rambling!! Does that sound ok?? lol

r1158_017ww.jpg

metro_rings.jpg

Attachments

• _2.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 138

shannon9299

Rough_Rock
none of these are mine btw. The blue one is the one I REALLY lust after. Except with the one diamond metro in place of her channel band and the Leon Mege in place of the plain solitaire setting! However I love the E-ring...blue in the middle, then diamond metro for the last one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results