shape
carat
color
clarity

Help deciding on wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

liz

Rough_Rock

Hi all,

I posted this in the Jewelry forum a few weeks ago but thought I''d post again for more feedback. We''re trying to decide on matching wedding bands from Niwaka. Opinions on these two designs?

Thanks!

Moonlight.jpg

liz

Rough_Rock
Here''s the second design we''re considering.

Solace.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
This is your e-ring?
EK%20front%20view%202.jpg

I would say set A, but I tend to drift toward the more subtle. Hopefully some others will chime in soon!

liz

Rough_Rock
No, I won''t be wearing an e-ring with the wedding band. I have my grandmother''s original e-ring that I''ll probably wear on my right hand, but the wedding ring I''ll wear solo.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first one best for solo wear. The second one looks like it was made to go with a solitaire.

love2cook

Rough_Rock
I love Niwaka. I think several of their designs are absolutely stunning.

I think YOU should choose whichever speaks to YOU. No one can tell you which is more beautiful; that is subjective. If neither is beating the other out, then maybe you haven't found "it" yet--maybe your perfect wedding band is still hiding out there somewhere.

Couldn't resist posting my fave niwaka bands:

niwakaprayer.jpg

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the look of the moonlight. very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results