shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! Deciding between 2 stones and not sure which way to go...

AlexisB1985

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi all, I am new here so forgive me for explaining anything incorrectly, I am choosing a stone for my lovely girlfriends engagement ring. I have narrowed it down to the 2 in the links below, I wanted to know what your thoughts were and which is the better buy and will have more presence and sparkle. They are both radiant diamonds and the biggest difference probably comes in the ratio sizes (1.25 vs 1.44). Any thoughts would be awesome!

(says unavailable but I called and it still is)

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
does the girlfriend have a preference as to ratio?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Both are crushed ice styles. If you like that style I would jump up a color or two as you will see some yellowish in good lighting.
It is hard to see SI1 inclusions in most radiants.
(My wife thinks my ratio is bad - tummy too big and bottom too small).

EClove

Shiny_Rock
Garry is a great resource! If you jump up a color, this one looks promising though I am far from an expert on radiant cut diamonds! (It does have medium fluorescence)

This looks like another good potential option, but it does have strong fluorescence

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Garry is a great resource! If you jump up a color, this one looks promising though I am far from an expert on radiant cut diamonds! (It does have medium fluorescence)

This looks like another good potential option, but it does have strong fluorescence

Both nice :)
I prefer the cut on the VS2.
Fluorescence helps as long as there and no issues.
Alexis I suggest you put either or both on hold and request the certs and post them here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results