shape
carat
color
clarity

Help custom PC ering finding a band ( pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Out of the collage''s you posted, I like the first one the best so far. Very cool by the way. I find it really gives you sense of how the band would look on your finger.

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! so far i am leaning in this order of what i like 1,2,5,4,3,. i really like the idea from pearcrazy of #1 custom made to fit my ring. i think it will look unique and not be a over kill. plus it will only look better when made and fitted correctly. but i also love the shapes in #2 this was what i first thought would look nice w/ my ring. it matches nicely w/ the star set pendents already in my setting. Choices Choices lol. but i have come to the conclusion whatever i end up w/ will be custom made so it will fit correctly.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I like Val''s idea of the baguette band. My first thought when reading the initial post was ,"hmmm, something tied into the design of the ering but not competitive with it." The baguette band accomplishes this, IMO.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results