shape
carat
color
clarity

Help : Brilliance Scope Image

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

djw1968

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me how they rate this brilliance scope image. Is it a poor score for an AGS H&A ?(identity/cert id removed from picture).

It scores an HCA 1.9 but really like all the stone features (H&As look really crisp) Ideal scope looks a nice red except some of the light views on the bscope look a little drab . . . just wondering if I should skip the stone based on the Bscope scoring.

Table 56%
CA 34.7 deg
PA 41.0 deg
depth 60.7%
girdle 0.9 - 1.7%

thanks

AGSH&A.JPG

chantheman

Rough_Rock
Hi djw and welcome to PS.

I am no expert on the Brilliance Scope. There are many more here who know far more about it than I.

Jonathan with Good Old Gold is a user and proponent of the Brilliance Scope.

Go to his site: www.goodoldgold.com

Select diamonds and Hearts and Arrows rounds and you will be able to see Brilliance Scope images for all of the stones he has chosen to hold in inventory. He has a solid reputation and is demanding when it comes to quality. I am sure seeing what he is willing to sell will give you a perspective. His site also gives some solid information in the tutorial section about the Brilliance Scope and how it works.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results