shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Black tungsten carbide ring for FI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hello all!

FI wanted a black titanium or tungsten wedding band at first, but since it can''t be resized, he picked something in WG. However, he still loves the black metal and would like to buy himself one as a graduation ring, which he never had.

He fell in love with this one from Titanium Kay (link). He ordered it, but there were multiple issues with the communication and delivery, and he hasn''t received it. I suggested he tried to get a refund, he''s not quite sure what to do.

Any options? He REALLY want it, but doesn''t have a very big budget for it and I can''t find anything like it anywhere else, so I''m kind of stuck. Local jewellers I tried don''t sell black titanium or tungsten.

tunsgtencarbidelaser1.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Contact Bruce Boone at Boonerings.com. He is AWESOME and will custom make anything you don't see on his website. And prices are mucho mucho reasonable. Almost all the bands on his site are $100 except the zirconium and odd ball ones. His titanium is on the darker side too.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I have a titanium band that I bought to go on vacation with form Boone Rings. I love the ring so much that I constantly ware it while my gold band sits in the jewelry box. They are so light and comfortable
30.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Also Titanium Era is a good site my best friends ordered his ring from there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results