shape
carat
color
clarity

Help a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhimes

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

First off, this is a fantasic forum, there's just so much information available to try to assimilate. I've been doing a lot of research, but learning about the different measurement techniques, etc for non-brilliant shapes can get difficult. In particular, I'm interested in this:

http://www.elmyrservices.com/stone.asp?id=61B3A78B28E1EA5C89B25EA6E883C2ED

Can people tell me what they think of this stone? What about the inclusions & their positions? What do you believe to be a reasonable price for it (it's listed at about US$6K), which seems comparitively expensive for the weight according to the searches I've done, but I can't find a huge amount of data on AGS princess cuts to do a valid/reasonable comparison.

Thanks all - much appreciated!

Andrew

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey rhimes, welcome to ps!
35.gif

i would like to help you out, but i can''t get the page to open from your link. could you try again, or provide the information here?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It works now belle.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmmmm......it doesn''t open for me. i thought maybe others were having the same problem and that''s why there were no responses.
33.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its one of Paul''s ags0 princess cuts.
With princess cuts you cant go by weight go by MM size when comparing prices.
Paul''s are some of the best princess cuts available anyplace but you pay for the added cutting time and weightloss.
Ask the vendor if its eyeclean you cant tell from the cert.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 1:54:20 PM
Author: belle
hmmmmm......it doesn''t open for me. i thought maybe others were having the same problem and that''s why there were no responses.
33.gif

elmyrservices.com''s dns does not always work properly from all ISP''s.
Its not registered in the US.

rhimes

Rough_Rock
Thanks,

So is there any data at all on previous selling prices of AGS 0 rated diamonds? Anyone with experience buying some of Pauls cuts - what price did you pay and what were the specifics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results