shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello!

yangkneenah

Rough_Rock
Good afternoon!
I am new to the forum, i wanted to cordially introduce myself instead of lurking forever.
Ive been "lurking" for about a month now and decided that it would probably be a better idea to
join and ask direct questions instead of searching for hours....
SOOOOO, i am a newbie in terms of probably age and also a newbie whos determined to get
into this industry. I live in Los Angeles, am 26 and decided to change my career path, i am determined to
get into this business whether it takes me 1 year or 20 years. At the same time i understand its not an easy nor
simple world to get into. I study on my own filling notebooks after notebooks of any information i can find.
Also am planning to enroll in some classes, most likely GIA asap. I know that the best experience/knowledge comes from
working hands on, i just wanted to study on my own so that i would atleast have some knowledge..to hear
feedback from the experts on this forum would be glady accepted and appreciated.

One day, i would love to go to Antwerp and India to trade diamonds, maybe even take a glimpse at one of the South African
mines...wishful thinking but maybe even hold the "HOPE DIAMOND"....

THANK YOU!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I completely share that ambition, only I want to actively fondle the Hope Diamond. Welcome to the board! This is a great place to get advice on a lot of what you're interested in. :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results