shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello! New here, have a question...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenlev

Rough_Rock
I''m new to pricescope so before I begin with my question, a bit about myself...

I''m 28 and have two wonderful children from my previous marriage. My boyfriend (33) and I are looking at rings and he asked me last night if it will be weird that I will know what diamond and setting I''m getting before he "pops the question". He said he never imagined it would be that way. That I would know which one and when it was ordered, etc. I told him that it doesn''t take anything away from it, for me at least. I also said that since we''re probably going with a Leon Mege setting that it could take weeks (3-4 weeks) to finish and I really wouldn''t have a clue when exactly the ring would be done. Plus I obviously won''t know HOW he plans to propose. He''s never been married before so this is all new to him and he obviously is thinking that no one does this... I''ve told him that now days there are MANY couples that pick out the ring together.

So, anyone else in this position? If so, were your boyfriends/fiances/hubbies concerned about this?

Thanks!
Jen

jenlev

Rough_Rock
Just saw someone else posted the similar question below... sorry about that - I''ll go read that thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results