shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello Kitty Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dh, who is a bright guy, got the hint (like a lead ball on his bead) that I wanted the Hello Kitty pendant with the pave face and the pink sapphire crown...I just want to exchange the chain because it is a sterling silver chain, though the rest is diamonds/gold and it is not inexpensive...any ideas?

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Hi DiamondFan...

My husband and kids got me the same one for Mother''s Day. I ditched the chain and put pendant on a Platinum Hearts-by-the-yard necklace (solid platinum hearts instead of diamonds). It''s really pretty and quite elegant, I love it. I also plan on getting a white gold link charm bracelet one of these days.

Roppongi

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All right, you two. PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am dying to see these Hello Kitty pendants! Can you guys post some pictures!?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it either. I am meeting up with diamondfan this week. It does sound adorable and agree with her that she needs to get a different chain. We''ll see what she comes up with.
2.gif
Oh and I will work on her to take pics.
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, if you go to neimanmarcus.com and then put Hello Kitty in the search...go to jewelry...it is a necklace, I think it is the Hello Kitty Princess necklace...

Roppongi...did you get the pink or yellow crown? I got the pink. Where did you get that chain? I have a really pretty short chain that has bezel set small diamonds in platinum...I put different things on it, so maybe I could use that. Kaleigh suggested a local place to look for a chain, I a thinking 18K white gold, maybe a similar looking with the balls or something. I just cannot imagine for the price that the chain is not gold. I LOVE THAT SILLY necklace. I seriously wanted it, I am 40 years old and I feel a bit silly but I love it! Kaleigh, I will wear it when we meet!

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Adwar has a Hello Kitty charm pendant! LOL. Pictures please!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan nothing with diamonds is silly!!! But we want to see neck shots of this beauty on YOU not the stock photos at Neiman Marcus. Come on now, pictures of this. You too Roppongi. What a nice Mother''s Day gift!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Diamondfan: The chain that I have is really cute, I have had it for years (since I was 10). It''s a simple sweet neckace that my GodParents gave me. I don''t know if I will keep it on this chain, I think I like your bezel set diamond chain better
2.gif
. Why KLS would cheap out and put the line on sterling silver is beyond me. But like you, I do love it...I think it just brings out the "girl" in me. It''s whimsical jewelry and it''s fun no matter what age one is. But one piece is plenty, I don''t think I am going to rush out and buy the entire HK Line.

Mara and KD, did you go to the NM site to see the pictures? I know that no one is holding their breath for me to post pictures because I am as incompetent as they come when it comes to my digital camera. Not a joke.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Super cute...and we MUST see some shots of the real thing, including neck!!!!!!

hkprincessneck.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep i saw it last nite on NM but there were like 4 versions of the necklace, the princess one and a bunch of others, so i looked at all of them to be sure..hehee. very cute!! i also think a simpler chain would be very cute!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just an update...I went to pick mine up and was looking at 18k white gold chains when I noticed that my chain was NOT a ball chain. The guy in the jewelry dept looked at the chain and said, It says 18k right on it!!!! So, it is NOT sterling and why it says it comes with a sterling ball chain when it does not is beyond me. That is the one, with the pink crown in the photo above...I love it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very cute. I can''t wait to see pictures..

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
I got ripped off. Not only did I not get the ball chain, I did get a sterling silver POS to go with it. I think I need a trip back to NM to get this figured out.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
R-my chain is an 18 inch cable link in 18K. It is what came with it. I was fully expecting to see the sterling silver ball chain that they show in the site picture. Some of the other ones had that chain. This was clearly not a ball chain but just a nice link, with a tiny hello kitty in white gold Kimora's intials in script on it, attached near the clasp. i am having the chain shortened to 16 inches and having the little hello kitty disc reattched, it is too long on me. Where is your Neiman's? I would absolutely call and complain if I were you.

edited to add: what is a POS if I am not being ignorant? (and even if I am I want to know! I am sure I will slap my head when you tell me!)

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
I hope I don''t get into trouble here but...POS stands for: Piece Of Shit
16.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
My Neiman''s is located in Union Square in San Francisco...and I plan to go tomorrow with my sterling silver chain to get in changed...even if I never wear it....
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just curious. I might use the chain, my jeweler said it was not bad. It is not super thin and it has tje little logo thing on it. It is fine. I may do a charm bracelet someday but now I like it on my neck with some other necklaces too. It is pretty cute and I like the crown instead of the bow...

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Diamondfan, that is very cute, but have you ever checked out Tarina Tarantino? You might try contacting her directly about making something Hello Kitty related in the future, or she could point you in the right direction.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am meeting daimondfan for lunch today. I can''t wait to see this pendant!!
31.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have fun at your lunch today!
1.gif
Kaleigh maybe you could take some pics for us.
31.gif
I''ve never seen this pendant on a person before (though it looks adorable in NM''s case!).

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2006 11:02:58 PM
Author: brneyedgrl
Diamondfan, that is very cute, but have you ever checked out Tarina Tarantino? You might try contacting her directly about making something Hello Kitty related in the future, or she could point you in the right direction.

I have used her for hair stuff and beaded stuff, what does she do with Hello Kitty?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an adorable pendants. Neck shots please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just got back from a really fun lunch with Diamonfan. Her hello Kitty pendant is gorgeous, so pretty. She was wearing it on a DBTY type necklace and it looked amazing. Wish I could have taken pics for you but have to say it''s lovely!!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Kaleigh...I definitely think we need to hire a tech expert to help us with some of this stuff!!!! I am SOOO challenged it is not even funny!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Diamond fan, I adore your pendant!! I have loved HK stuff forever....and wish I had some...a sweet pair of earrings would set me up for life......
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they make nice earrings, the pendant will do me for now and I am loving it! thanks!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 9:04:49 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Diamond fan, I adore your pendant!! I have loved HK stuff forever....and wish I had some...a sweet pair of earrings would set me up for life......
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

there is a Hello Kitty store at the mall near me in Philly, so I have been told...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2006 8:43:17 PM
Author: diamondfan

HI:

1.gif

cheers--Sharon

there is a Hello Kitty store at the mall near me in Philly, so I have been told...
HI DH:

My Dh was thumbing thru my fashion mags and came across a HK pendant (pink necklace and crown) and he thought it was very cute; wouldn''t it be nice if one of these was in my future!!!! Maybe while travelling in the States on our summer vacation this year?? Or maybe this HK store you mention DF has an online presence!!
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 8:49:12 PM

Date: 5/29/2006 8:43:17 PM
Author: diamondfan

HI:

1.gif

cheers--Sharon

HI DH:

My Dh was thumbing thru my fashion mags and came across a HK pendant (pink necklace and crown) and he thought it was very cute; wouldn''t it be nice if one of these was in my future!!!! Maybe while travelling in the States on our summer vacation this year?? Or maybe this HK store you mention DF has an online presence!!
2.gif

cheers--Sharon
Was the one he saw diamond? The only ones I know of right now that are real stones are by Kimora Lee Simmons and only available at Neiman''s. The Hello Kitty Store is in King of Prussia all in King of Prussia PA..I am not sure if the store or the company has a site...I will cross my fingers for you!!! I am loving mine, a guy tonight at the bbq we attended (the host actually) asked me if my necklace was HK because his 5 year old daughter loves it!!! (I cracked up that he knew about it but he has little girls!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results