shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello, and I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TOONCES

Rough_Rock
Well I finally have started my search for the perfect engagement ring. My girlfriend has pointed out before that she likes a three stone ring, and I think a clean classic design is more her style. I found this design which is something I think she would like...

engagement_three_round.jpg

I really dont want to purchase from a big name / chain store since it seems like all of them try to sell low grade stones for premium costs. I have alot to spend, but want the best stones and 3c''s my money can buy. I would like to maybe buy the diamonds through a recommended merchant and then find someplace local to me (BUFFFALO, NY) to make a custom setting that replicates this design. Is this the way to go and can anyone recommend where I should be looking? I am a newbie
35.gif
on the whole internet diamond thing so any help and direction is greatly apprieciated.

Thanks!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey toonces welcome to ps
35.gif

i think the 3stones are very classy and elegant. i have the w-prong 3stone from www.whiteflash.com and love it. their diamonds are amazing and the prices are great too. definitely check them out.

here's a pic of my ring

wprongsmall.JPG

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Wow belle, I have never seen your ring before.....it''s beautiful!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks h! i love it. i hijacked diamondseekers'' thread the other day and put some pictures up there too. i need to get busy and take more so i can start my own thread!
37.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2006 5:16:23 PM
Author: belle
thanks h! i love it. i hijacked diamondseekers'' thread the other day and put some pictures up there too. i need to get busy and take more so i can start my own thread!
37.gif
Absolutely.....we need lots of pictures and info on that beauty!!
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i recently got a new camera, so i will work on it.
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you have some great advice....but I want to comment on the awesome username. i''ve always wanted a toonces license plate but don''t think I''d actually do it! It''s probably taken in any event!

TOONCES

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info Belle, your ring is very beautiful

How many carats is you center stone?

How many carats are the two other stones?

How did you go about selecting the side stones?

Did you just try to find two smaller stones of the same size with the same cut, color, and clarity?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh Belle , what a YUMMY ring! Definitely need your own thread and more pics of that beauty!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sax

Rough_Rock
Hi there. I recently upgraded to a 3 stone ring, which I never thought I wanted. I love it! I went to www.artdecodiamonds.com which was recommended to me. They have ONLY GIA certified diamonds, and gorgeous inventory. They were really helpful and knowledgable. If you don''t see something you like, they will make it up for you, or you can just buy a loose diamond. I think I actually saw a ring similar to your pic on their site : ). I was hesitant about buying on line, but they are located on 47th st. in New York, and came highly recommended.and were so worth it!! So, now I am recommending! They also donate a percentage of sales to breast cancer which I liked very much..not your typical "site." Good luck!

myring6555.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2006 10:36:25 PM
Author: moremoremore
you have some great advice....but I want to comment on the awesome username. i''ve always wanted a toonces license plate but don''t think I''d actually do it! It''s probably taken in any event!
I did too....that cat could driiiiiiiiiiiive. LOL.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results