shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
For our 10-year anniversary, my husband and I are re-setting my original diamond into a new setting. My diamond is a round brilliant "centillion"-cut, with 100 facets,
it's a branded stone that is not made anymore if I understand correctly. It is has a lot of flash and fire, and I am very happy with it and do not want to replace
the diamond.

I have fallen in love with a setting from Hearts on Fire

I have found a jeweler who will sell it to me as a semi mount without an HoF center stone, though he really, really, really wants to sell me a new HoF stone,
and is pretty obnoxious about it.

Does anyone have suggestions for a similar style setting that might be available somewhere that is not as much of a pain about pushing the HoF stones?

I was originally looking for a halo, but don't really care for the look of pave encircling the stone. I wanted something less, well, linear than a 3- or 5-stone ring.

I also think the HoF setting looks like a snowflake
4.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not seen anything exactly like it. I would first suggest calling some other HOF dealers and see if you can find someone to sell you just the setting that you feel more comfortable with. If not, I''d probably suck it up and buy from the annoying sales guy. you can always try custom but there are no guarantees the ring will look the same and it''s really illegal for someone to make an exact copy. i''m one to always vote for buying the real deal whenever possible.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful setting. I agree with Mrs.S. Go with the original. I''m sure you can find another HOF dealer or manage to cope with this one
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results