shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 2nd November till 8th November

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
skippy= that is really awesome... and i think it is really a good point... not to eat something that you don''t have the urge to eat... just because it is available or being offered... and it is a snickers bar... it isn''t like someone made it and you''re hurting their feelings or anything... so guilt doesn''t even work there... you ROCK! I actually talked about him getting a hotel room... but ultimately, I''ll just suck it up.. I may even run a repeat... that way I''m not too far from the house, and try to take a less trafficed way... if possible...every route has its own unique danger zone.. and they are usually close to schools...
20.gif

df- your eats sound good! what a fun workout!!!

shiny- yeah, it does relax me- but I don''t really have problems sleeping... so I don''t know if it the chicken or the egg... you know? Thanks for your concern and ideas! I love that your hubby is afraid of heights... poor walking superman! no thanks to cake- you are made of ironwill my friend! I do the shred... it gets better... but yeah, even running doesn''t get that spot on my tush like her workouts do! haha! sorry your knees hurt! It depends on where on your knee it hurts. if the lunges are giving up issues, make sure you have proper form, and go ahead and give it a day or two to make sure you are top before you repeat the same exercises... you might even try a different DVD in the meantime...way to go on your shred.. and I love xmas music too! I''ve watched Elf 4 times already........
16.gif

phx- CONGRATS on the birth of your daughter!!! i''m glad that you waited to weigh yourself... and that you are slowly having your bump go down. I''m glad you''re walking around, and feeling better! A 10K in march! That is a fantastic goal! Best wishes!

Rod- you''re sweet. Keeping the dust going for your 9 candidates......***super dust!*** Me and my hubs are cool, and we talked. I''m not a huge fan of change, and honestly, his friends are okay separately, but together, trouble. He is right, our paper thin walls I wouldn''t sleep much and then I''d be like Godzilla storming the villiage... ***raaarrr*** Ha... so I''ve just figured, I''ll either do a 7-8 mile loop 2 times, or I''ll drive the 5 miles out to the mountain, get passed all the city limits, and stores and trouble areas, and just start there... there were other alternatives.. I was just being stubborn... and a bit mellodramatic. But you are really sweet to say something, it means a lot that you care!
4.gif

marcy- its the marty countdown!!!!!!!!! Eh, I''ll most likely drive out to the mountain and do a trail run... and quit my childish temper tantrum. There were other options.. I just don''t like changing my routine much. So marty should be home soon... I''m super excited for you... MAYBE you could even do lunch... if he isn''t sawing logs - from his long flight! I''m so excited and hope you have a terrific weekend!

Everyone, hello!
35.gif
It is thursday, and after some talking, I realized I was a big baby. My hubs offered to get a hotel for the guys if that would work.. and I just figured, they are MY guests too, and my temper tantrum really wasn''t very welcoming--- so I''ll either do a 7-8 mile loop, twice, (where it will be before all the major shopping centers and issues), or I''ll just drive 5 miles away, and just run the trails in the mountain park nearby for 2 hours. No bigs. No need for the melodrama... but I like getting my way... No word from my friend and his fiancee - so I''m guessing the last ditch attempt did not go well. I''m giving him some space until he''s ready to call me... and if I don''t hear from him in a couple days.. I''ll call to follow up. I can tell his heart was breaking... and honestly after dealing w/ that drama, I just realized I didnt need to be as stubborn as my friend- I just am not a huge fan of the boozin''. The funny part is my husband knows this, and bought a bunch of bud selct 55 and mgd 64 - because they are a lot lower in alcohol content. His attempt to TRY to keep his boys in line... and yet still be a nice host. I laughed because those low calorie beers give WICKED hangovers!
27.gif
So it will be AWESOME when I wake them up Saturday morning to go hike one of the mountain ranges... whaa hahahahha... yeah.. I''m evil. Shame they told me they wanted to go hiking... :D I''ll take them up the longer/easier side though. I don''t need to end up on the 5 o''clock. Anywho.. enough of my babbles.

Eats are good. Baked some wheat saltine chicken - w/ fresh snapped green beans. Breakfast was yummy too. I just read an article about how Captain Crunch was THE WORST cereal out there. I had a bowl of life ceral... don''t know how that measured up, and I cut up half a banana to top it- and enjoyed my morning tart cherry chuice. YUM! (Really awesome for inflammation - Shiny... you might want to try...) It was a weird combo... so I always have to have the cherry juice separately... it is TART! Other than that my iPod died, so I bought a new one... we''ll see how much I like the new shuffle... hmmm

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends, Weight watchers has its lifetime members weigh in 1x a month (once you hit your goal weight)I guess ing keeps the members on the track and aware of any weight gains which is good. I went and weighed in today and I was down a 1 lbs from last months weigh in; I was not quite sure what I would weigh because my scale has been broke and then I replaced the battery so I wasn't sure if it was off or not??? hehe So that was a nice surprise to see when I weighed in; I usually just go by how my clothes feel.
16.gif
2.gif

I almost didn't stay for the meeting today since I was meeting friends for lunch. Well I stayed and it was super inspiring.
5.gif
Sometimes I go to meetings and it pertains more to newbies but this meeting struck a chord with me. The discussion was about the holidays and how the holidays aren't about the food but about being together and how you can take the focus off the food. One lady goes for a nice hike with family that day; I remembered last year hubby and I went for a long walk so I plan to have a goal to workout those days so I don't feel like such a slug on thanksgiving and xmas, my bday, etc.

Another cool thing was they honored a member that was Lifetime that stayed at her goal weight for the entire year!!
36.gif
She had lost 85lbs and would weigh in each month and stayed the w/in her goal weight. She looked fabulous and was so proud!!! It inspired me to keep up the good work because since June I have stayed in my goal range too (not more than 2 lbs over goal weight) and I want to be in her shoes in 6 months. hehe
9.gif
I am glad WW does that sort of thing so when people hit goal they still have little incentives to keep their lifetime members inspired.
2.gif

Okay since it is in the 70's and gorgeous again today another long walk. I loved my walk yesterday because the leaves are golden and the sun was setting so the leaves looked ablaze
30.gif
yesterday which was uber cool and the mountains were purple pink from the sunset!!! Happy Thursday everyone
35.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAGON, agh, I don't want to think of holiday shopping yet. lol That is good you are on top of things though, yay you! Yay for your uber workout!
9.gif
Side planks always kill me and especially the ones with the twist under! aw, thanks about my nephews; they are fun and I just love them!!!

SS, take it easy on the knees maybe not so many lunges if they keep giving you problems. I have 30 day shred and I don't do as many lunges or modify not going down as far because I have knee problems too. Yay for holiday music!!! I loved your white christmas avatar!!! You are doing awesome!!!
9.gif
You go girl!!!

TLH, thank you!!! I think in the past I would have felt guilty and taken a snickers or recess but now I don't; it is my body and I am the one that has to work my butt off so I am picky about what I put in it. hehe I think it is weird too that people try to give others permission to eat bad; I said no thanks but someone said you can eat one. I think lots of times people want accomplices if that makes sense and somehow it makes them feel better if you eat bad too?? I noticed that a lot in college. LOL sorry I am talking too much about this. Yay for your uber run!!! Oh your dinner sounds good!!!! I can see that about Captain Crunch; it has so much sugar. YAY for getting a new ipod; sorry about the old one but it is always fun to get new gadgets!!!

MARCY, thanks for the kudos on the candy; it felt great to do that! hehe Yay for Marty getting home!!!!! woohoooo!
9.gif

ROD, sending lots of ps dust!!! you are a rock star!!!! thanks for the kudos on the candy; it felt empowering for some reason. hehe

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
back from a 4 mile walk
9.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! Quickie post - I''ve got to do laundry and get packed. We leave Saturday morning for Orlando and I''ve got lots to do. At weigh-in yesterday I lost 1.5 lbs, for a total of 52.5 lbs. I keep thinking that something is wrong with the scale and I''ll be wayyy up the next week! Yesterday at work I had a moment of panic deep in my gut when I looked around at all I had to do. My eye started twitching, and it hasn''t stopped! I haven''t taken a week off since September 2008, so I''m more than ready to get away for a while. Too bad I have to go to a conference for the first few days of this trip. I went for a hair trim yesterday and ended up with a whole new style...again. My haircut lady and I seem to have different definitions of the word "trim."

Have a great weekend and next week everyone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 9:57:14 PM
Author: deegee
Hi everyone! Quickie post - I've got to do laundry and get packed. We leave Saturday morning for Orlando and I've got lots to do. At weigh-in yesterday I lost 1.5 lbs, for a total of 52.5 lbs. I keep thinking that something is wrong with the scale and I'll be wayyy up the next week! Yesterday at work I had a moment of panic deep in my gut when I looked around at all I had to do. My eye started twitching, and it hasn't stopped! I haven't taken a week off since September 2008, so I'm more than ready to get away for a while. Too bad I have to go to a conference for the first few days of this trip. I went for a hair trim yesterday and ended up with a whole new style...again. My haircut lady and I seem to have different definitions of the word 'trim.'

Have a great weekend and next week everyone!
YAY, you are awesome, congrats on a total of 52.5
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Have a safe trip and have fun, yay!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........what a day. It was long and I spent the entire day prepping candidates for their interviews. I have one guy who flew into Baltimore, to interview with a client in my hometown and I was at the gym tonight, getting ready to put on my headphones and iPod and my cell phone was ringing. Poor guy was at the car rental desk and somehow, he'd lost his credit card. So I had to put his car rental on my card, which wasn't easy as the lady at the rental desk said they wouldn't take a card over the phone. So I had to get a supervisor and beg and plead. If they wouldn't have taken my card, this poor man would have been stuck at the airport, which is over 2 hours from where he needed to drive to. I finally got on the elliptical at 9 and didn't get home till almost 10. Can you say, "really uber" day? I can. I'm sorry I can't say hello to everyone individually, but it's already 11 and I need to shut down and get ready for bed. At least tomorrow's Friday......YAYAYAYAY.

tlh, I'm glad you and the hubby worked things out. And Marcy, I'm sure your really glad to have Marty home.

Everyone else........Have a great Friday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.Marty beat me home today.He is already asleep; I hope he sleeps well tonight.

24.gif
He did turn off his work blackberry and his cell phone so hopefully work doesn’t call the house tonight with a problem.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday.It’s been another long week at work.I guess I have to go to a demo at corporate on Monday so I’ll at least get out of the office for awhile.

It was gorgeous here today.Too bad I was at work all day.

The lady I set by at work and we use the same phone has pink eye and my right is looks pretty funny.Send mega dust my way I am not getting pink eye.She has young ones so gets sick quite a bit.

I didn’t walk any tonight; my feet are pretty achy probably from walking around school so long last night.Most of the floors out there are cement and I walked for a few hours before class and after just doing errands around school.

Dragonfly, I am glad you are feeling much better.Yay for all the exercises this morning.

Somethingshiny, speaker phones can sound funny all right.I would rather make sure I know who I am talking to anyway.How fun to be working out to Christmas music.

Tlh, I like the idea of getting the “frat boys” up bright and early and working off their hangovers.

11.gif
9.gif
I am very much a stick to my routine person as well.I am slow to change.I always get upset at first but eventually realize everything will turn out fine and it does.My cereal is Cheerios and does well on the list of healthy cereals.

Skippy, congratulations for being down another pound.

36.gif
My mom is a lifetime member and goes all the time to weigh in.She is sad when she has to pay but usually is fine.Good plan to go for a walk on the holidays.Sounds like the view of the sunset was awesome.

Deegee, enjoy your vacation and worry about your work when you get back. Congratulations on being down another 1.5 pound.
36.gif
I had to laugh at your comment about the definition of a trim.I often find my idea of what I want and how it turns out are farther apart than you’d ever dream.Have a fun and safe trip.

Rod, what a hero you were to your candidate getting him his car.

Take care.

35.gif

Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am waiting for a download to finish
14.gif
so I thought I would see what was up tonight in the HLT.

ROD, oh my gosh, that is wonderful you got the guy a car, that could have been a nightmare being stuck at the airport!!! bless your heart for helping out. I hope he gets the job, fingers crossed. Glad you got a workout in.

MARCY, yay for Marty being home, hopefully no one calls. Oh gosh cement is hard to walk on, good for you getting your walks in. I use to go all the time but now that my sis had her new baby and hiking w/my friend on the weekend I plan to go just 1 or 2x's a month; I did weigh in 2 times last month. That is great your mom is dedicated to attending all the meetings; I notice there are people that go for years. I think people make good friends so they tend to keep going which is cool to see and the strong friendships they have! hope you don't get pink eye.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Skippy- thanks for sharing your meeting memories. It was really nice, and I agree about the spread the love at the holidays. I just think somewhere spread the love got tied in to spreads of food... but congrats on your 1# weight loss, and yes, I know what you mean about the batteries in the scale. HAHA! You are right... I read an article about those people.. they are " diet sabatours" it was interesting to read WHY people intentionally or unintentionally try to sabotouge other''s weight loss efforts.

deegee- If you eye is twitching you might need potassium... so eat a banana or two to help get your levels back up. Ha, sorry your trim was a new style- but you should rock it with confidence.. I mean.. heck, maybe she can''t trim because of how SKINNY you are now! Everytime she tries to redo the hairstyle- your face is different, as you''re like 5-10#''s LESS everytime she sees you!!
36.gif

ROD- ****job dust***** that guy had a rough day, but you are superman. Do you realize that everyday you really make someone else''s life easier. You must be the sunshine in Charlie''s life... because you really are a wonderful person! I''m glad you got the rental agency to take your ccard - and help this guy possibly get the position!!! *****HUGE BALTIMORE DUST!******

Marcy- I''m sorry Marty was asleep by the time you got home... but I''m sure it was nice to have his body heat in the bed with you!! NO PINK EYE ******* Be sure to sing the abc''s when you wash your hands, and be careful not to touch your face unneccesarily! I also love Cheerrios! Anything with the word Cheer in it HAS to be good!

Everyone HAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Whoo hoo. Ok, I''ve turned my frown upside down. I was a major grump. The other day I went out because I needed new jeans. I didn''t NEED new jeans, but I wanted them. Ok, JEAN SHOPPING SUCKS. Right? Yup. But I decided I''d go in with a whole new attitude. If I didn''t find jeans that fit - I''d find a pair that fit my WIDE hips and just alter the waist. Well My body type sucks. I''m sure we all have things we don''t like about ourselves, but seriously, the body part assembly line in my mother''s womb was not too kind to me. I''ve got wide hips, a boy like frame - "banana" type according to the new fruit guideline. I''m one of those from the side/profile I look tiny, but from straight on... WIDE. ha! So anywho... Jeans don''t want to fit right. I don''t have a big bottom, it is rather small, and kinda cute, but wowzers my hips are really wide. They spread during my 20''s and unfortunately I can''t even say it was due to child birth. sigh. So anyway, I went in with a new attitude. I just started grabbing different styles, and a bunch of different sizes, and did NOT give value to the size or the tag inside. And you know what... I ended up walking out of the JR''s section with a size 11... WIDE FREAKING HIPS BE DARNED! I told my husband and his EYES popped out of his head... and he told me to stop shopping in the kids section.. but it was where I actually found pants that fit my weird hippy body. The funny part is, I weigh the same amount as Jillian Michaels the trainer from the biggest loser did in the first few seasons. I''m 5''3" and 120 pounds... and I am now wearing a size 11 pair of jeans. These size 11 jeans, were altered to fit around my waist -- but they FIT through my hips. No I don''t wear a size 11 of anything else- and yes, I''m about 10 lb''s heavier than my frame usually likes... but that is not the point. THe point is, I could leave the store in a pair of pants that fit - without giving it VALUE. They are just a pair of jeans that fit me.

This morning I decided that worrying about an afternoon run wouldn''t do me any good. That running in the heat, running slow out of caution, and dealing with other issues wouldn''t be worth it... so I''m doing a 2 aday. At this point it is just a time on legs kinda day - a kinda cr@pshoot run anyway, so I just split it up. Ran 8 miles this morning.. and I''ll run another 8 or so after work. Training and running has always been a point of fun for me, and I was getting pretty regimented which wasn''t very healthy... sometimes you need to be flexible... just like the pants. In order to get the perfect fit... sometimes you got to step out of a perceived mental comfort zone, ignore life''s labels... and just make do with your situation. I was dealt some lemons, and I''d be darned if I wasn''t going to drink some fresh squeezed lemonade!

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. Walter Elliott

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Sign me up for getting fit too!

It''s just over 5 weeks since I had a myomectomy operation to remove some large benign tumours so I know what a c-section feels like! Have been doing lots of gentle walking in the early weeks, built up to swimming by week 4 and this week I managed 2 sessions of spinning (one of them felt like boot camp!), a session of swimming and lots of walking.

Weather is wonderful at the moment - down to 33 deg C so we''re hoping to get out for a sail tomorrow. Not supposed to be lifting or pulling too much so I think I''ll be helming rather than hoisting the spinnaker!

Back to work on Sunday after 3 weeks of sick leave and 3 weeks of annual vacation. The downside is that my local gym has moved all the classes I used to go to half an hour earlier, which means my evening classes are limited to belly dancing and power yoga! Ah well, good to try something new and I suppose this will encourage me to join the gym?

Best wishes for the weekend
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hello, all. Soo tired....

Welcome just looking! Hope you find some inspiration and support here!

Yesterday I didn''t do Jillian because my friend called and needed some help on the farm. So, nearly 2 hours of that did me in! I did Jillian again today, only the second time, but it was a bit easier. I''m able to get through each strength and ab exercise but I am having to stop during the killer cardio. Pizza for supper with a huge helping of veggies on the side.

Today was JT''s turn to bring snacks to school. I let him choose what he wanted so he picked bananas. It was so funny when the bananas came out at snack time (there''s a two way mirror that I can watch through). All the kids were oohing and ahhing over these bananas. They were so happy to have fruit instead of cookies or crackers. It''s like we give kids these less healthy foods because WE think they so good when actually fruit is what they crave. It got me thinking, when my body is telling me it wants cheesecake, I bet it''s really asking for a banana...

That''s all for now. I have to go grocery shopping.
7.gif

Hope you''re all having a great day!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......from your friend who pushed so hard this week, got run down and is now catching a cold. I''ve got a cough. I can feel the tightness in my chest. I haven''t had a cold in over 3 years, so I guess I couldn''t escape the cold virus forever, but I so don''t want to get sick. I''m going to knock myself out at bedtime and hope and pray I''m better in the morning. I want to be able to work out tomorrow, but I won''t push it as I know if I''m sick, working out could be the wrong thing to do. Not just for me, but also for others at the gym.

Hey to everyone.......I hope you all have a good weekend. I''ll try to check in and let you know how I''m doing.........

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2009 4:08:10 PM
Author: somethingshiny

Today was JT''s turn to bring snacks to school. I let him choose what he wanted so he picked bananas. It was so funny when the bananas came out at snack time (there''s a two way mirror that I can watch through). All the kids were oohing and ahhing over these bananas. They were so happy to have fruit instead of cookies or crackers. It''s like we give kids these less healthy foods because WE think they so good when actually fruit is what they crave. It got me thinking, when my body is telling me it wants cheesecake, I bet it''s really asking for a banana...
SS, that is soooooo COOL and true, seriously!
36.gif
36.gif
Yay for your uber Shred workout!!!

ROD, hope you feel better tomorrow hugs and ps dust that you odn''t get sick honey.

TLH, yay for your pants and you are tiny!!!! I have big hips! 8 miles, woohoo you are awesome!

JUSTLOOKING, yay for joining us!!!!! yay for joining the gym!!! I need to get back to the gym, starting this coming week!

Happy Friday friends; I will be hiking tomorrow! Have a great weekend; I have been walking but it is suppose to cool down next week. Take care
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back from a few hours of hiking!!!
9.gif
Yay, it was beautiful out. have a great weekend everyone!
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi.Happy weekend.I am about halfway through “The Lost Symbol” so I am ignoring my laptop today.I read a few chapters of the book on Marty’s Kindle.It is nice.Barnes & Noble have their version coming out this month.I don’t know if I want one or not.I don’t read as much as I used to but maybe I would read more with a fun toy.I have most of the laundry done.We had steak on the grill for lunch today and tomorrow I am making low fat lasagna.Now that Marty is home I have to make real meals again.

This afternoon we went to the mall.I almost bought a new purse but decided it wasn’t really something I needed.Marty picked up a few knit tops.He is kind of chilly being back from the warmer weather in Hong Kong.

My eyes are a lot better so if I was getting pink eye I think using the refresh tears ever couple hours really helped clear them up.

Skippy, glad you had a nice hike. It was pretty nice here today.

Tlh, congratulations on size 11 jeans.Woo hoo!Yay for doing an extra run yesterday.

Welcome, Just Looking.Sorry to hear about having tumors but glad to hear they are benign and you are recovering.I had hernia surgery once and had to be very careful for months.I still worry about lifting anything heavy so I kind of pamper myself with that.

Somethingshiny, that is great the kids were excited to get bananas for a treat.I love bananas too.

Rod, rest up this weekend and get better soon.

I am off to my book.

Marcy

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to let all of you know that i might be MIA for a few days. SO''s father passed away and we have to go down tomorrow to start preparing things. We are in a lot of shock, it isn''t sinking in yet. He had a heart attack. He was 40... He was in the woods, so no help was close besides the others in his camp and they were unable to resusitate him. Please keep us in your thoughts.... I''ll update as soon as I can.....

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Dragon~ I''m sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dragon I am so sorry for yours and your SO''s loss; prayers outgoing.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey..........I coughed most of the night Friday night and I slept nearly 11 hours. I was only slightly coughy yesterday, so I decided it would be good to work out and sweat it out at the gym. I''m not sure I made the right decision or not. By last night, I was exhausted and the coughing moved north to my nose, so now I''m all stopped up and only slightly coughy. I slept 11 hours again last night. I guess as colds goes, this one isn''t too severe and I''m hoping it stays that way. If I''m still coughy and congested tomorrow, I may stay home and not take the chance of passing germs along to the rest of the team. We''ve spent the afternoon home and we''re cooking a "comfort" dinner - pot roast with loads of veggies like carrots, onions, potatoes and celery.

Oh thank you dear Skippy. I hope you had a great hike this weekend.

Marcy, you''re the second person to mention The Lost Symbol today. We had coffee with a friend under the oak and just finished it. He commented how much he appreciated the short chapters because he could read a couple chapters and not stip in the middle of one. Thanks for the well wishes. I did get a full blown cold, but it''s not too bad. I''m glad the refersh tears are making your ears better.

dragon, my thoughts and prayers are with you and SO''s family at this time. 40 is so young. It must have been a total shock.

OK........the pot roasts about ready and I''m finally feeling a bit hungry. I haven''t had much of an appetites since catching this cold.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.I finished the book about an hour ago.I just finished grading papers and will start to get ready for bed after I post here.I need to paint my nails tonight too.

It seemed like I was in the kitchen most of the day.I made homemade biscuits for breakfast and lasagna for lunch.We ate lunch about 2 so we weren’t hungry enough for supper.I had ½ of a PB sandwich and a few baked lays.

Dragonfly, I am so sorry to hear about your SO’s father.How awful.My thoughts are with you and his family.

Rod, I hope you shake your cold soon.Comfort food sounds like a good idea for today.I liked the short chapters in that book too of course that was why I was up till midnight both Friday and Saturday night since I would glance ahead to the end of the next chapters and just kept reading.

Well, take care and I’ll see you in next week’s thread.

35.gif

Marcy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results