shape
carat
color
clarity

Health Problems Related to the Geek Lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
http://www.carotids.com/lifestyle/health-problems-related-to-the-geek-lifestyle/

#1 Horrible Sleep Hygiene
...Lying in bed and watching TV or using the laptop are the worst. These stimulate the brain to wake up even more...

Sounds familiar?
3.gif
24.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read that and went well duh!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Crap... could be why I can''t sleep... (as I sit on my bed, typing on my laptop)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and i sit at the computer until just before i get into bed...can''t help either....

sleepy movie zombie

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
i sleep in my puter chair pretty often.
especially after a bad night, alarm goes off so I drag myself to the computer chair and check email and PS then fall back asleep LOL
Wake up and have 30 min to shower and get to work and 2 emails to read...
now the dilemma read email and be late to work and the email may be the work or get moving and get to work on time.

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

course if i read the email and im late I lose 30 min pay anyway so why not check PS. Bout 10 make it into work if im not working from home...
find out there isnt much to do... log on to PS :}

wash rinse repeat LOL

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
As I''m laying flat on my back in bed using my laptop...

In my defense, though, first came the bad back pain when not lying down and then came the excessive computer use in bed. It''s the only way I can check PS now! Hopefully I''ll develop healthier habits starting a few weeks after surgery (or whenever sitting becomes non-painful).
28.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
youch Blenheim I hope your back is better real soon and the surgery fixes it right up.

Im going to try and borrow a laptop after my surgery so I can hang out on PS from the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results