shape
carat
color
clarity

Heading to Cartier in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi to all,

We ordered another rolling ring from another company and it was not as adverstised, so we are getting a refund from them.

We are heading to Cartier next weekend to get a rolling ring from them. Any suggestions or ideas about buying from Cartier?

Thanks
MWG

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
I bought my engagement ring from Cartier and I adore it. Their service is amazing! I had an issue with a pricing mix up and they fixed the situation immediately. I say go for it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Their stuff is amazing. I am not sure if they negotiate at all on the smaller items, but they have such great things and customer service, it is so worth buying from them.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have the Trinity with the scattered diamonds and I just love it! Enjoy your trip to Cartier and be sure to post pics
2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh man...I''m just dreaming of Cartier. *sigh* So long until I can afford it, haha.

Blondie, you read storypeople, too? Don''t you just love that site?

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
HI Diamondfan,

You are right, they do not negotiate, but they will ship us the ring so that we dont have to pay those dreaded taxes. They will also hand engrave it for FREE, that takes 10-12 business days and is sent to New York and then it will be shipped to our home address. We are excited.

Thanks
MWG

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
THanks Risingsun, I hope we can have another GREAT JEWELRY BUYING EXPERIENCE in Houston.

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Princess--

YAY!!! I love that you love Storypeople too! I use that phrase all the time with my fiance, but no one seems to understand it!! I''m glad someone else does!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please post pics once you get it. I love mine!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Do post pics when you get it.

Which one did you get?

Hubby needs a new wedding band, his old rolling ring has one
broken band. I suggested a new one from Cartier and I could get
a matching right hand ring. I have no idea how much the YG or WG
plain ones for men are.

I'm in HOuston - love the store here.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, lala!! Please post some pictures!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE:

We were not able to go to Cartier in Houston this weekend because they were unable to get the rings in the sizes that I requested. They may be in by Tuesday of next week, but I will be unable to go until a couple of weeks from now.

I will keep you posted

MWG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too bad about that...looking forward to seeing your ring soon!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 9:22:31 PM
Author: MWG
UPDATE:
We were not able to go to Cartier in Houston this weekend because they were unable to get the rings in the sizes that I requested. They may be in by Tuesday of next week, but I will be unable to go until a couple of weeks from now.
I will keep you posted
MWG
This is the first I read this thread and my initial thought was to call ahead to see if they had your size in stock. Sorry you had to find out the hard way!
40.gif

Did they say how long it would be? Hope to see pictures soon.
1.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 2:52:49 PM
Author: starryeyed

Date: 5/12/2007 9:22:31 PM
Author: MWG
UPDATE:
I will keep you posted
MWG
This is the first I read this thread and my initial thought was to call ahead to see if they had your size in stock. Sorry you had to find out the hard way!
40.gif

Did they say how long it would be? Hope to see pictures soon.
1.gif
Cartier called today and said that they have 2 of the 3 ring sizes that I requested. They expect it to be in tomorrow.

I have not been to Cartier yet, just waiting on them to get the correct ring sizes. I will keep you posted.

Thanks
MWG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results