shape
carat
color
clarity

He makes me happy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
You know those days when he does something or says something and you think, "How in the world did I get so lucky?"
I had one of those moments tonight. It was nothing big but it made me feel very blessed that I have him in my life.

I had a good day at my internship; it's really starting to feel like a good fit. I was so excited about it and I know that this is what I want to do. I was talking about how it's such a great place to be and I am so lucky, my only complaint is the commute and there's not much that complaining can do about that. So anyway, I am telling my BF all the things I love about my internship and he said, "Maybe they will offer you a job when you're done."

About a month ago my dad said pretty much the same thing, and I find it so flattering that they would both believe that I might be thought of so highly that I would be offered a position at the end of the year.
Though I don't think they would offer me a position because they'll know I have a year to go in school and will have to get a different internship next year, I am still excited about the possibility that I might get something similar that I love when I get my degree in a year and a half.
So I asked my BF tonight, "Hypothetically speaking if they did offer me a job down there would you be willing to move closer?" and without hesitation he said, "ya"... It just made me so happy because I worry a lot about where we're going to live since we currently live 40 minutes away from each other. He always says we'll figure it out and all that matters is that we're together and happy, and that can happen in a lot of different places.

He's been so supportive of me going for my Master's. During this whole first semester when I've been at my worst stressed out, wanting to quit, and not having enough time for him/us, he's been there and told me I'm gonna be ok when I've needed it.

I'm a lucky girl
30.gif

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Awww! That''s so sweet! He sounds like a keeper!
2.gif

I don''t know how it goes with Masters but there are several people that I am in school with that have been offered jobs after internships and still had a while left in school, so it''s not unheard of. BUT if they don''t at least you have found out WHAT you want to do once you are done. That''s wonderful!!

Hope you like your next internships just as well as this one.
1.gif

Good Luck!!!

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mirre!

I know it''s not completely impossible that they would offer me something for when I finish with school, but like you said it is just nice to have found out what I want to do!
36.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Yay Jewels! YAY for your BF for being so supportive and YAY for YOU for finding a job that gives you so much joy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results