carat
color
clarity

He asked my dad for permission :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 5:35:27 PM
Author: caroleena
keeping you and your dad in my thoughts! hope he gets better soon, and that an upcoming engagement puts a huge smile on his face (SOON).
hey caroleena.. you''re back to visit your LIW friends? Drop by often! Bring cake! lol

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I'm so excited for you it's almost here! Good Luck waiting though I know it must be driving you insane. My bf just shakes his head when I look at wedding magazines at the store or get on my wedding sites. Good Luck with your pre req for nursing school I found most of them easy but I hated microbiology. I'm currently in nursing school and will graduate next Dec it's hard work but it's worth it.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 6:57:23 PM
Author: DuckLovingVegan
I''m so excited for you it''s almost here! Good Luck waiting though I know it must be driving you insane. My bf just shakes his head when I look at wedding magazines at the store or get on my wedding sites. Good Luck with your pre req for nursing school I found most of them easy but I hated microbiology. I''m currently in nursing school and will graduate next Dec it''s hard work but it''s worth it.

Thank you thank you :)

Right now I''m finishing chemistry...next is a & p 1 and in the fall micro and a & p II. I''m dreading it but I chose a professor for both of those classes in the fall thats supposed to be great.

I''m crazy nervous about nursing school. I don''t even know WHAT to expect.

Are you taking an accelerated BSN program?

My BSN program is going to last 15 hellish months. I really do pray it will be worth every bit of it.

Which class that you have taken so far has been your hardest, if you had to pick?

Chem has been nothing but MISERY. I''m curious how much harder it gets..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results