shape
carat
color
clarity

have your kid ever embarrassed you in public?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my wife was with our younger daughter (she was like 4 yrs old) in the waiting room at the doctor''s office,then a midget walks in and she yells out real loud....mommy,mommy, look... a MAN KID !! .my wife said she was so embarrassed.
littlebashfulguy.gif
everybody in the room giggle.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, that''s so funny... and so embarrassing!

My son (who''s 4 next month) loudly announced "There''s a man with a big fat belly!" as we were walking to the park the other day.

*cringe*

x x x

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Please don't use the term midget, they prefer the term Little People
38.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2008 2:15:24 AM
Author:Dancing Fire
my wife was with our younger daughter (she was like 4 yrs old) in the waiting room at the doctor''s office,then a midget walks in and she yells out real loud....mommy,mommy, look... a MAN KID !! .my wife said she was so embarrassed.
littlebashfulguy.gif
everybody in the room giggle.
OMG, I bet Mrs. DFire wished she could disappear!!! Kids are very, um, unpredictable sometimes!!!
23.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
My boyfriend''s 5 year old son upon meeting me, "haha, Dad! haha, she''s got big boobs!"

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2008 10:50:51 AM
Author: Starset Princess
My boyfriend''s 5 year old son upon meeting me, ''haha, Dad! haha, she''s got big boobs!''
LOL! Starset, your BF was probably mortified!!!
23.gif

OK, how much do you wanna bet the next post is from DFire, asking you for a pic?!?!
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2008 11:08:40 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

My boyfriend''s 5 year old son upon meeting me, ''haha, Dad! haha, she''s got big boobs!''
LOL! Starset, your BF was probably mortified!!!
23.gif

OK, how much do you wanna bet the next post is from DFire, asking you for a pic?!?!
31.gif
Irish
you read my mind.
rotflmao2.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
This is not my child but it was during a pool party. A bunch of people were in the pool and one decided to go down the slide. The host''s son yells out "DAAADDYYYYY NOOOOOOOO Don''t let him jump! He''s too fat and will break the slide!!" And then started crying so hard. I was embarrassed for everyone involved and it had nothing to do with me LOL

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My boyfriend's 5 year old son upon meeting me, 'haha, Dad! haha, she's got big boobs!'
smart kid.
9.gif
did he ask....are they REAL?.
rotflmao2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sometimes my kids make me nervous if I see a person who *may* catch their attention and envoke inapropriate comments from them, but thus far, I've been lucky (so-to-speak) in that they mostly just embarrasse me with speaking "potty talk" that isn't directed at anyone.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
A friend and myself were talking with a group of people after church services in the chapel. When we noticed her 4 year old son at the front of the chapel climbing up the step stool by the pulpit...before we could get to him he grabbled the micraphone down and said sh##-sh##-sh## into the micraphone...threre was silence and then laughter from the remaining people in the chapel...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
My grandson and I were standing in line at the grocery store. He is 6 years old, but was 5 at the time. All of a sudden he blurts out in a very loud voice. "NANA I HAVE TO FART". I almost died.

Linda

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance took his daughter to a public bathroom that was filled to the brim. when they got to a stall he said "wait sweetie i need to clean this up before you go" and she said as loud as possible.."why daddy, is there sh!t in there"

she was 3

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 3:08:24 PM
Author: jewelerman
A friend and myself were talking with a group of people after church services in the chapel. When we noticed her 4 year old son at the front of the chapel climbing up the step stool by the pulpit...before we could get to him he grabbled the micraphone down and said sh##-sh##-sh## into the micraphone...threre was silence and then laughter from the remaining people in the chapel...
LMFAO! Good thing it wasn''t the priest
25.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
When dear, sweet (not! She is a teenager now, God help me) eldest daughter was about 4, we were sharing a bathroom cubicle in a Macy''s (with a loooonnnnggg line of women waiting outside), when she blurted out, LOUDLY, "Mom - did you FART? It STINKS."

I wanted to stay inside the cubicle for the rest of the day.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 3:27:11 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
When dear, sweet (not! She is a teenager now, God help me) eldest daughter was about 4, we were sharing a bathroom cubicle in a Macy''s (with a loooonnnnggg line of women waiting outside), when she blurted out, LOUDLY, ''Mom - did you FART? It STINKS.''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. OH MY GOD, THIS STORY MADE MY DAY

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got to share one of my favourite stories about my brother. He completely cracks me up.

When he was about four, Mom sang in the choir at church. After Sunday school we''d go sit in back with her. It was during Lent, so the priest was all in black. He raised the Communion wafer, and my brother said (rather loudly in a church with GREAT acoustics), "Look, Mom! It''s BATMAN!"

Livinthedream

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 3:53:30 PM
Author: princesss
I''ve got to share one of my favourite stories about my brother. He completely cracks me up.

When he was about four, Mom sang in the choir at church. After Sunday school we''d go sit in back with her. It was during Lent, so the priest was all in black. He raised the Communion wafer, and my brother said (rather loudly in a church with GREAT acoustics), ''Look, Mom! It''s BATMAN!''
That was the one- I am cracking up! Hilarious!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of mine was in a public restroom with her 4 yr old daughter. She was going potty and her daughter says in an extremely loud voice, "Mommy your butt is so black and hairy". It wasn''t her butt. When she came out the stall, everyone around had a smirk on their faces.
23.gif

My daughter is only 20 months and I just know my turn is coming up soon!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
When he was about 4, my brother had an obsession with pinatas. We were on our way home one day and it was warm, so we had the windows open in the car. Another car pulled up in the lane beside us, and just as the light was changing, my brother screamed out the window at the other driver, "Hey you -- you''re a pinata!!" I''m not sure if the other driver heard him correctly or not (doesn''t really matter) but he gave my parents a nasty look and screeched away. My parents then had to have an "it''s not nice to call people names, even though you love pinatas" discussion with my brother, while I (around 12 or 13 at the time) laughed hysterically and probably undid whatever lesson they were trying to teach. I''m sure my parents were glad he didn''t say something worse, but I''ll bet they never, in their wildest dreams, imagined having to have that discussion!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
My son''s only two, so not so much on the embarassing comments yet-he''s not all that verbal.

But, I know a family who always taught their children to use "family code words". For instance, they would NEVER use the term "fat", instead they opted to teach their children to use the word "healthy". So, one day, in the ladies'' locker room at the pool, the 3 yr old boy announces to his mother, "Mom, did you see that lady?? She has the healthiest butt I ever saw!" LOL

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 3:53:30 PM
I've got to share one of my favourite stories about my brother. He completely cracks me up.

When he was about four, Mom sang in the choir at church. After Sunday school we'd go sit in back with her. It was during Lent, so the priest was all in black. He raised the Communion wafer, and my brother said (rather loudly in a church with GREAT acoustics), 'Look, Mom! It's BATMAN!'
Ha, ha! These stories are so hilarious!!!
9.gif
The things children say!

I don't have any children, but one of my clients, an 8-year old girl, saw me one day when I had my hair done up in some loose curls. She was staring at me for some time, then asked, 'Why does your hair look like that? You look CRAZY. You look like you've been electrified!".
14.gif
Ha, ha. Thanks.

Thank goodness noone else was around....
5.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2008 3:18:05 PM
Author: Linda W
My grandson and I were standing in line at the grocery store. He is 6 years old, but was 5 at the time. All of a sudden he blurts out in a very loud voice. ''NANA I HAVE TO FART''. I almost died.

Linda
this reminds me of the time when i was with my older daughter. the guy in front of us was paying for his groceries with food stamps and my daughter said....daddy, how come he''s buying food with "play money?"
littlebashfulguy.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness, yes! Several times by each child. I''ll limit it to one story each.

DD was about 3 when we passed a man who had a large belly, but, was otherwise slim. She shouted from the grocery cart, "OH MOMMY, LOOK. THAT MAN IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!" She then clapped her hands. Prior to that my good friend had given birth so awaiting a new baby and having one was a joyfull event in her eyes. She could hardly contain her excitement. I, on the other hand, could not contain my mortification.

At 5ish or so, DS #2 walked past someone who was smoking. Obviously concerned, he loudly said, "Doesn''t she know smoking will kill her." I still have no idea where he heard that. While I don''t smoke, I firmly believe it is one''s own choice to do so or not. We had a little talk about personal choices and minding your own business at that point!

It was snack time on DS #1''s first day of preschool. The teacher offered him a pre-packaged Rice Crispy treat. He had never seen one before as I have an affinity for the homemade variety. He asked the teacher what it was. She told him. He gave it a good looking at then asked, "Does it have hydrogenated oil in it?" "Yes it does" the teacher replied. His response was, "Well, then I won''t eat it." The teacher suggested I pack his own snack after that. She thought I was some kind of healthy food nutcase. I am certainly not. DS just happens to be a very observant, intelligent, and quite literal boy.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
BF told me to share one from his cousin that is really just perfect.

I''m not sure how old he was, but it was his first "big boy" check up. He had to pull down his pants for the exam, and when the doctor''s hand was on his *ahem* parts for the hernia check.

BF''s cousin looks at the doctor and asks, "Can I ask you a question? Do you do this often?"
The doctor says, "You mean give physicals? Yeah."
BF''s cousin says, "No, I mean touch little boys'' winkies."
The doctor gets pretty flustered and says, "Well, I only do this in a professional manner."
BF''s cousin looks up at him and asks, "Does your wife know that you do this?"

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
so many funny stories...made my day!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 7:13:38 PM
BF told me to share one from his cousin that is really just perfect.

I''m not sure how old he was, but it was his first ''big boy'' check up. He had to pull down his pants for the exam, and when the doctor''s hand was on his *ahem* parts for the hernia check.

BF''s cousin looks at the doctor and asks, ''Can I ask you a question? Do you do this often?''
The doctor says, ''You mean give physicals? Yeah.''
BF''s cousin says, ''No, I mean touch little boys'' winkies.''
The doctor gets pretty flustered and says, ''Well, I only do this in a professional manner.''
BF''s cousin looks up at him and asks, ''Does your wife know that you do this?''
ROTFLOL!!!!!!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I loooooove this thread! Literally does make me LOL. My cousin''s kids are um, notriously embarrassing. I''m going to have to think about some of the stories about them.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 6:59:39 PM
Author: Miranda

It was snack time on DS #1''s first day of preschool. The teacher offered him a pre-packaged Rice Crispy treat. He had never seen one before as I have an affinity for the homemade variety. He asked the teacher what it was. She told him. He gave it a good looking at then asked, ''Does it have hydrogenated oil in it?'' ''Yes it does'' the teacher replied. His response was, ''Well, then I won''t eat it.'' The teacher suggested I pack his own snack after that. She thought I was some kind of healthy food nutcase. I am certainly not. DS just happens to be a very observant, intelligent, and quite literal boy.
My boys went through a phase where they were obsessed with asking if certain food products have transfats in them. Our grocery cart would be stocked with organic crackers, unrefined tortilla chips, and other "healthier" junk food and then as we''d hit the dorito aisle, my younger son would yell out * every time *, "DO THOSE HAVE TRANSFATS?", and everyone around would stare and glare as, of course, their carts would be filled to the brim with ranch doritos, twinkies, etc.

My MIL loved that phase. . .she thought it was so cute that my kids had an interest in that portion of their health. Of course, neither boy knew what they were talking about.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 3:27:11 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
When dear, sweet (not! She is a teenager now, God help me) eldest daughter was about 4, we were sharing a bathroom cubicle in a Macy''s (with a loooonnnnggg line of women waiting outside), when she blurted out, LOUDLY, ''Mom - did you FART? It STINKS.''

Sounds like what my niece did to my sister in the grocery store: walking down the aisle with her daughter in the cart (about 4), her daughter suddenly announces to everyone "Mama, did you toot? Was that you?" I told her she deserved it because she''s always been very ''tooty''! Much to the dismay of those around her!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results