shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you met fellow PS''ers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I was in in the family thread and saw someone say "oh i've met her husband and seen her baby, they are both wonderful" and I thought to myself "wait what?"

I havent been on PS that long (like 6 months I think?) so excuse my ignorance on this, but how do PS'ers go about meeting each other in person if you dont post personal info? Have any of you done this before?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are usually GTG announcements on PS, and those who are in the area will make plans to meet up at a specific location.

I haven''t met any PSers yet... haven''t seen a Michigan GTG announcement yet!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Sparkalicious and I are planning to meet at some point. There are ways of finding people if you''re creative.
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 11:19:31 AM
Author: sunnyd
Sparkalicious and I are planning to meet at some point. There are ways of finding people if you''re creative.
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif
TRUE!
31.gif

I may meet equestrienne, since we''re camping at the same river the weekend she thinks she''s getting a proposal.

Obviously, I will be stalking her campsite so that I can be the first to see the bling.
11.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''ve met Tacori, Tropicmaster, dianne, Mrs.Tropicmaster, and ZoeBartlett (plus Zoe''s husband). I''ve yet to meet the famous Tessa (Tacori''s daughter), but I''m sure it''ll happen. We shop at a lot of the same places, so I wouldn''t be surprised if I get to meet one of PS''s most adorable babies.

I think whitby was saying something about an NYC GTG in December, and I might be able to make it up for that, so I''m sure you could meet some PSers if you wanted to!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen any GtGs in the south florida region.
I would go, but would probably stick out like a sore thumb.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Cricket I wasjust about to type what you did! Where in S.Florida are you? I''m in St. Lucie County.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:07:26 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
Cricket I wasjust about to type what you did! Where in S.Florida are you? I''m in St. Lucie County.
AHA!!
31.gif
I found one!

I live in the Tamarac area (coral springs and such) but I frequent Boca, pembroke pines and fort lauderdale, oh and miami!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have. MonkeyPie and Skippy specifically. And I am *connected* to around to 140 PSers, so if I go where they are, we could arrange a GTG no problem.
2.gif

And I am a queen of creativity when it comes to finding people...

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:11:44 PM
Author: ckrickett

AHA!!
31.gif
I found one!

I live in the Tamarac area (coral springs and such) but I frequent Boca, pembroke pines and fort lauderdale, oh and miami!

I used to work in Boca...can you imagine my drive every morning?! We need to find more of us and have a GTG. I''m pretty sure there is at least one person in Miami, but other than that I haven''t heard of anyone else from anywhere in FL!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t met any PS''ers yet, but if there''s ever a St. Louis GTG, I''d totally go.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:16:35 PM

Date: 7/10/2009 12:11:44 PM
Author: ckrickett

AHA!!
31.gif
I found one!

I used to work in Boca...can you imagine my drive every morning?! We need to find more of us and have a GTG. I''m pretty sure there is at least one person in Miami, but other than that I haven''t heard of anyone else from anywhere in FL!
UG that drive... I''m waiting to hear back to see if I got a job at the town center mall...

but UG that drive!!!! The money better have been good

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 11:28:06 AM
Author: princesss
I''ve met Tacori, Tropicmaster, dianne, Mrs.Tropicmaster, and ZoeBartlett (plus Zoe''s husband). I''ve yet to meet the famous Tessa (Tacori''s daughter), but I''m sure it''ll happen. We shop at a lot of the same places, so I wouldn''t be surprised if I get to meet one of PS''s most adorable babies.

I think whitby was saying something about an NYC GTG in December, and I might be able to make it up for that, so I''m sure you could meet some PSers if you wanted to!

I would love to meet withby if she is planing a GTG in NYC
3.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
The PS GTG are awesome fun - I highly reccomend going to one. You can meet some VERY nice people. ZoeB, Hudson_Hawk, Allison D. and New England Lady are just a sampling of ladies I''ve met at the gatherings. I knew The Berube outside of PS for years but she''s a fellow PSer and I figured it out when I saw her avatar change to her ering!

Allison D. is actually coming to my wedding and I get to see NEL every few months at the dog park - so it is pretty amazing the people you can meet via this site.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:13:50 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I have. MonkeyPie and Skippy specifically. And I am *connected* to around to 140 PSers, so if I go where they are, we could arrange a GTG no problem.
2.gif

Euphemism for internet stalking abilities?
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:57:41 PM
Author: elledizzy5

2.gif

3.gif
Uh, I''d sure say so! Freke is, well....freaky good at that!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 12:59:05 PM
Author: princesss

Date: 7/10/2009 12:57:41 PM

2.gif

3.gif
Uh, I''d sure say so! Freke is, well....freaky good at that!
Freke good, even?
3.gif
20.gif

Sorry...

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I had to miss the one Dallas GTG, I''m hoping there will be another one someday!

I know some have also found each other on facebook, but I''m not that good at stalking!
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lets see if choro chimes in here...she can tell you about how good I (and my minions are) am at finding people...

katomm

Shiny_Rock
No but I would love to. I''m a member of a makeup message board and have met a few ladies there. I still keep in touch with a few.

Seeing as how my BFF and I are no longer friends due to my relationship w/ BF I would LOVE to find new friends in the area.

Central FL here.

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
I plan on meeting Sunshinegirl77 sometime in the near future.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 8:33:16 PM
Author: katomm
No but I would love to. I''m a member of a makeup message board and have met a few ladies there. I still keep in touch with a few.

Seeing as how my BFF and I are no longer friends due to my relationship w/ BF I would LOVE to find new friends in the area.

Central FL here.
I make #4 in FL. crickett, stepcutgirl, katomm...any others in FL willing to GTG?

I''m in Tampa, kat in central FL and the other two in S. FL, we''re not all that far.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 10:06:18 PM
Author: audball
Date: 7/10/2009 8:33:16 PM

Author: katomm

Central FL here.

I make #4 in FL. crickett, stepcutgirl, katomm...any others in FL willing to GTG?

I''m in Tampa, kat in central FL and the other two in S. FL, we''re not all that far.

I''d be willing to. I''m not THAT far from most places. 45 minutes to West Palm and 1 hour to Orlando. You being in Tampa...we could all meet up in Okeechobee or Sebring. Ha! That is so funny! Those must be the two most po dunk towns in the state...well except for Yehaw Junction.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It's funny that this was posted, because the Philly/NJ PSers are hopefully doing a GTG in center city next Saturday.

On the list is myself, jstarfireb, MakingTheGrade, Octavia, Clairitek, Liane and Madam Bijoux. We're planning to meet at a restaurant in Philly, have lunch, and bling gawk
9.gif
. We may even head to Jeweler's Row
31.gif
31.gif
27.gif
27.gif

But anyway, to answer your question, I just posted something in Hangout. Here's the link Linky

And if whitby is planning one in NYC, I'd LOVE to join in!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 11:21:25 AM
Date: 7/10/2009 11:19:31 AM

Author: sunnyd

31.gif
11.gif
9.gif

TRUE!
31.gif

I may meet equestrienne, since we''re camping at the same river the weekend she thinks she''s getting a proposal.

Obviously, I will be stalking her campsite so that I can be the first to see the bling.
11.gif

LOL! Bling stalker!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve met Blenheim before - we did IKEA and lunch. She is very sweet, and her ring is a little fireball!

Sounds like I am meeting elle whether I like it or not this month.
27.gif
32.gif
9.gif
Ha!

I want to attend a Midwest/MI GTG after I get my ring. Right now I can really only share pearls.
5.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
No, i haven''t met anyone from ps irl
8.gif
. But i''d LOVE to meet up with other Ohio ps''ers (I know you''re out there! lol
2.gif
)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t, but it doesn''t sound like there are a lot in Fl!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
what a coincidence! i just posted for a possible GTG at the Gem Show for DC/MD/VA PS'ers in the Hangout forum. i haven't met anyone on PS IRL but i'd love to...especially my fellow LIW! anyone in the area?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Yes! I''ve met a few NYCers! I also talk to some others in the internet world. Like Freke and someone else said if you get creative you can find people. Especially since some people use the same usernames on multiple sites.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results