shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever wondered about ………fill in the blank

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
I’ll start. It might be fun.

I wonder if on PriceScope there are a few very famous people? If you suspect say so, speak up, but don’t give away their screen name. That wouldn’t be nice.

I would love to have Elizabeth Taylor talking about her jewelry. Or the Duchess of Cornwall.

Someone else’s turn.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you ever wondered about...

What my cats were thinking.

I would love to know what was going on in their minds.

graciebaby.png

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder what the success rate is for squirrels finding the nuts they bury.

Maybe that’s where “you’re nuts” comes from, meaning you are really out there and lost, like all the lost buried nuts from the squirrels ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maybe that’s where “you’re nuts” comes from, meaning you are really out there and lost, like all the lost buried nuts from the squirrels ;-)

I think it is very low sadly :(

"While it might be frustrating for squirrels to lose their carefully hidden nuts, it can be beneficial for other organisms. In particular, it can help the forest itself! A study done at the University of Richmond cites that squirrels fail to recover up to 74% of the nuts they bury"

That makes me sad.

squirrelandnut.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not in our garden, the little beggars are always digging holes to retrieve their nuts!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, 74%, that really is sad, I wonder if the squirrels even realize how many they are missing. It’s a shame because if you watch them, they take a lot of care to bury the nuts.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, 74%, that really is sad, I wonder if the squirrels even realize how many they are missing. It’s a shame because if you watch them, they take a lot of care to bury the nuts.

As you might remember I’m a huge animal lover and advocate and it breaks my heart. We feed the squirrels in the park but yeah I worry about them. Poor little babies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are planning their world domination.:???:

Hahaha you are probably right. Can’t do worse than humans have done. So I say bring it. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I hope they remember enough to get through the winter…
It reminds me of when I come out of Costco and don’t remember where I parked my car.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read somewhere that squirrels also find the nuts that other squirrels have buried, not necessarily their own cache.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll start. It might be fun.

I wonder if on PriceScope there are a few very famous people? If you suspect say so, speak up, but don’t give away their screen name. That wouldn’t be nice.

I would love to have Elizabeth Taylor talking about her jewelry. Or the Duchess of Cornwall.

Someone else’s turn.

I have always wondered that as well.

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
I’ll admit I have thought about a couple of follow pricescopers could be famous people.:lol:

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
We have a well known artist in our midst. She is a wonderful lady to talk with and I will miss our frequent chats.

We also have a flutist who played in her local symphony Orchestra and used to love dazzling the crowd with the CBI diamonds sparkling out at them from her fingers. She is moving to Arizona now. She is a wonderful lady to talk with and I will miss our frequent chats.

Dancing Fire is a wonderful gentleman and according to some, an incredible grandfather. I will miss our frequent chats.

John Pollard is famous in the musical world for taking drum lines to national competitions (and winning) and now for judging competitions of marching bands and drum lines. Several of his former assistants now have their own bands to nurture and compete with. John is famous in the jewelry field for his ability to explain complex concepts that make it seem easy to learn about the intricacies of cutting.

We have such a wide variety of people on Pricescope. Some of them are very well known in their professional circles, some have served or are still serving their country in the armed services, some may even be famous in the manner meant by the OP, but even if I suspected who one or more of them might be, I would not share my suspicions...

Wink

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Just WOW =)2

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DD is an RN where the celebs go. She'll tell me stories - rarely - but leave out any hint of the celebrity's field, health, etc. Drives me crazy! WHY open your damn mouth if you're not giving me all the dirt? :x2 She won't even acknowledge it when it's in the news. I do respect her integrity, but it really pisses me off.

When she was in nursing school, she told me about a hospital in NYC with a "celebrity unit" and to enter you have to have a special badge. :roll2:

You know, there's no jewelry privacy law, so feel free to share...

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes there are famous people who post here or have posted here.
I just dont know who they are......

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock

I have black walnut trees in my front yard and I rake the leaves and nuts into a mound at their base. They produce so many nuts that all winter I have Squirrel TV from my home office window.
New Glarus named one their beers Fat Squirrel. They do well in Wisconsin.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have black walnut trees in my front yard and I rake the leaves and nuts into a mound at their base. They produce so many nuts that all winter I have Squirrel TV from my home office window.
New Glarus named one their beers Fat Squirrel. They do well in Wisconsin.

Same, the neighbors next to us have a chestnut tree and the squirrels are all over the place. Only problem is that the chestnuts fall onto our driveway and yesterday morning hit my DH’s windshield and cracked it!

To be fair there was probably already a ding in it that the nut hit just the right way. I think the same neighbor feeds the squirrels, they are looking mighty healthy!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I often wonder about how people lived in ancient times.
Of course we know that they didn't have running water or heat, but I'm talking about other things. Like how did people cope who had bad eyesight? They couldn't hunt or maybe even forage if they couldn't see well.
What if you had a rotten tooth or a gall bladder attack? Would you just suffer in agony and die of infection?
I think about these things......

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results