shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you ever heard of this.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
My mom knows that my hubby and I have been looking to upgrade my rings, and when she went to go get her hair cut yesterday she noticed the lady that she goes to has an INCREDIBLE set. Her engagement ring alone is a 3 stone ring, the middle being 2.5cts and each on the side being 1ct each. She told my mom the cheapest she found for anything close to her ring in the U.S. was $36,000.00 She told my mom that her sister did research and found out Belgium was the cheapest place to purchase diamonds and they offer the best in the world. She said she and her sister both flew to Belgium, stayed for the weekend AND upgraded to huge, beautful diamonds. She didn''t tell my mom how much she paid exactly but she said her mini vacation (included air fare, hotel ect..) AND her ring was less pricey than if she had purchased just the ring in the U.S. What do you all think about that?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard to say, maybe Paul Slegers can comment if he sees this thread? I have heard that most of the best cut diamonds end up for sale in the States as that is where demand is highest so I am unsure about finding the " best" diamonds in Belgium, or whatever this lady and her sister judge as being the best. I know there is a place called Diamondland in Antwerp who offer diamond shopping vacation packages. Also JQ and Brian from WF might be able to shed some light here or possibly Wink too.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting, it''s nothing I was seriously looking into it just sounded kinda crazy to me and I was curious. I wonder if there is a big difference in price between the U.S. and Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results