shape
carat
color
clarity

Have i forgotten anything?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Allo,

On another forum i''ve posted a engagement ring advice thread, as i noticed there where a fair few threads asking for advise on buying diamonds/engagement rings... anyone care to have a read and see if i''ve missed anything out?

*warning its a long post hell over there*
linky to thready

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 5:31:35 PM
Author:Lord Summerisle
Allo,

On another forum i've posted a engagement ring advice thread, as i noticed there where a fair few threads asking for advise on buying diamonds/engagement rings... anyone care to have a read and see if i've missed anything out?

*warning its a long post hell over there*
linky to thready

Nice post M'Lord. Good to let people know about the varying strictness of labs and the relativity of 'SI3' (we view that as I1). This was well-said:

"...thats not to say a SI3 is inherantly bad... and inculsions arent a bad thing - to some a diamond needs to be mind clean, as well as eye clean, others just eye clean. what i mean is some folk need to 'know' they couldnt see anything because inclusions are well hidden within the diamond, or that it is virtually flawless others just need to not see any inclusions..."

Great term, 'mind-clean.' It's very useful (hats off to DF for that one).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results