shape
carat
color
clarity

Has wnyone stayed at The Weston Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I have an opportunity to go to Paris for a week in November. Has anyone ever been to The Westin Paris?

Is it a nice hotel, near enough sites to be worth it?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, check out tripadvisor.com That way you''ll get 100''s of travelers'' experiences. I always check on there before booking a hotel anywhere I''m going.

In general, I find Westin hotels to be of good quality, though obviously some (like the Westin Grand in Rome GAH!!) are better than others, like the decent, but forgettable one in Ottawa, Canada.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 3:59:18 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Lauren, check out tripadvisor.com That way you''ll get 100''s of travelers'' experiences. I always check on there before booking a hotel anywhere I''m going.

In general, I find Westin hotels to be of good quality, though obviously some (like the Westin Grand in Rome GAH!!) are better than others, like the decent, but forgettable one in Ottawa, Canada.
Thanks, IG. I''m looking at TripAdvisor, and that''s the reason I''m asking.
3.gif

I tend to feel like the complainers on TripAdvisor are generally going to be the people who would find fault with any hotel. I''ve been to many places where I completely disagreed with the tripadvor concensus.

I trust PSers'' opinions much more than random whiney internet strangers.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results