shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone tried the InStyler?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have naturally curly hair and am totally incompetent with a blowdryer and irons, so I usually just let it airdry and scrunch it, but I''d like to have some options that don''t leave me with second degree burns.

Reviews?

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! I have not tried this, but I am curious, too... would love to get this if it actually works.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t but my cousin uses it, just about every day I think. We all have frizzy/curly hair, and she uses this to straighten it every day. She had nothing but good things to say about it, and loves it since it doesn''t fry her hair like a flat iron does. She also uses it to lift up the hair on top of the head and give the roots some lift. And she can turn her ends out/under, etc.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never used one, but I have a hair straigtener that also does curls called the corioliss it was a bit pricy, but it also burns you if you are not careful. However, you don''t need to first dry your hair, it will dry as it straightens, and it doesn''t burn although it looks like it from the steam. My hair also feels pretty healthy and not dry afterwards. They have them in the mall (where I live they did) and you can try them out there. The gal did my hair in like 30 minutes - curled and i have thick , my hair was down mid back at the time I bought it.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My problem with straighteners is that because my hair is curly, I almost have to have a comb go through it right before the iron. Otherwise it is all twisted and crumpled upon itself and looks worse than when I started!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2009 1:26:30 PM
Author: Upgradable
My problem with straighteners is that because my hair is curly, I almost have to have a comb go through it right before the iron. Otherwise it is all twisted and crumpled upon itself and looks worse than when I started!
ahhh darn it. Can you try it out for 14 days and test it? isn''t there an infomercial stating that or I googled it once before as I too was interested, but I already have my corioliss.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Yes, there is a 14 day trial or something. If I don''t get any input I may just have to try it.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Let us know how you like it! I wanted to try it too, but I wanted to hear about it first ...

Bia

Ideal_Rock

Hmmmm. I''m skeptical.

If you get it, let us know how it works.

4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results