shape
carat
color
clarity

Has Anyone Seen this Tacori?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I just happened to be browsing the Tacori website, and happened upon this unusual setting. I guess it''s a variation on a halo?

http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Store_Code=TACORI&Category_Code=ENGAGEMENT&Search=A&Offset=15&filter_cat=4&ARTPRODCODE=2518RD65&ARTPRODDESC=Platinum%2C+diamond+and+sapphire+Solitaire+Engagement+Ring%2C+pictured+with+a+round+brilliant-cut+center+stone%2C+surrounded+by+half-moon+sapphires+and+round+pave-set+diamonds+which+continue+along+the+shoulders+of+the+band.+&ARTPRODNAME=Engagement+Ring&ARTPRODGOWITH=%22+2520%2C+2520ET%2C+2520HP%22&ARTPRODGEMS=0.28ct+diamonds+and+0.41ct+sapphires+%28not+including+center+stone%29&ARTPRODMAT=Available+in+Platinum+and+18K+gold&srch_srcha=1&x=1&y=51

(ha ha - that''s quite a long link!)
26.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sure it must be pretty in person, but I can''t imagine anyone wanting that style for an e-ring.

averybojangles

Rough_Rock
I think it is really pretty...I might not choose it, but I could see it as an ering.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have actually seen the all diamond version of this ring in person and it's GORGEOUS. The sapphires do throw me off though...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is really cool. But then again I love me some sapphires in an e-ring! Tacori settings are usually MUCH more delicate in person. I would be curious to see it IRL too.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s pretty both with diamonds and sapphires.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2007 9:59:43 PM
Author: Pricescope
I think it''s pretty both with diamonds and sapphires.
I have to concur! I''ve seen real vintage rings with a similar style. Sort of deco-ish. Love the semi-cab sapphires...I think that''s what they are...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful! I certainly wouldn''t mind wearing that as my e-ring!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Did you click on the side view? - it''s so intricate
30.gif
I''ll put this on my list of rings I''d love along with the Mark Morrell Flame. One can dream!
1.gif

brooksie

Rough_Rock
I have been searching high and low for this ring, but no luck. No jeweler in the area has it. My boyfriend said it was the coolest ring he''d seen in our search, but would need to see it in person prior to ordering, but just like DiamondSeeker stated..don''t know if I would love it as my ering.

Also, I was concerned how the sapphires would hold up since they are so exposed on top.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
It is pretty - but from the pictures, it looks like the blue of the sapphires makes the diamond look darker. Just could be the pictures though..

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Have never seen it but I think it is absolutely GORGEOUS! I''m not a fan of sapphires, but the style is great, and if you like sapphs, then this would be lovely.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 12:47:19 PM
Author: brooksie
I have been searching high and low for this ring, but no luck. No jeweler in the area has it. My boyfriend said it was the coolest ring he''d seen in our search, but would need to see it in person prior to ordering, but just like DiamondSeeker stated..don''t know if I would love it as my ering.

Also, I was concerned how the sapphires would hold up since they are so exposed on top.

They will bring it in for you to see (have them contact Tacori).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen it in person and thought it was beautiful and really delicate. It was set a little too hig for me from the side... but I would have seriously considered it had I a round.

tacorisaphsidebasket.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 2:29:54 PM
Author: Gypsy
I''ve seen it in person and thought it was beautiful and really delicate. It was set a little too hig for me from the side... but I would have seriously considered it had I a round.

Would be a good RHR for you!
2.gif
27.gif
11.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous, but I agree with Gypsy that it''s set a bit high. I think it would make an awesome e-ring. However, I like things that are a bit unique.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the pics are a bit misleading and don''t do the delicacy of the halo full justice. This is the only round halo I''ve ever see that I would have considered for my own stone. As I said before, it''s gorgeous!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay I agree Tacoris are much more delicate in person.

For those serious I am sure they would lower the head. Each ring is made to order and I found them very flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results