shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen the new Tiffany Keys?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
They are so cute!!! I really want one of the diamond ones, but as usual (even though I love Tiffany''s) their stuff is sooooo overpriced....

Love them though!!!!

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Category.aspx?cid=573050&mcat=148204

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dani! I like them, too. There was actually a thread in RT if you do a search, from a few weeks ago.

I would love to see some in person, I bet they are really delicate and lovely.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 11:37:45 PM
Author: Mischka
I would love to see some in person, I bet they are really delicate and lovely.
I saw them in Tiff yesterday actually, some are quite delicate but in general they are very long... I think I''d prefer a more ''squat'' shape personally, a bit more like genuine skeleton keys.

They''re very beautiful, though!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I saw them too. They are very pretty but I don''t know that I will get one. When I went to Tiff''s a few weeks ago there were models wearing them and I also saw them in the case.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani,
They are pretty, but I''m not sure what one would do with them.

SDL,
Maybe she was actually making a purchase. I was at Tiffany yesterday to look at the Lucida pendants. A family was hogging the case and the SA I work with. They were buying their daughter''s graduation gift, so no skin off my nose.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new Tiffany Keys. Too bad you didn't get a closer look SDL. I think people that hog the cases, are just plain rude. If they are makiing a purchase, no reason to spread themselves over the cases... But that's just me. I am always aware of someone wanting to have a look, and step aside so they may do so...

anyname

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen them, they''re cute. Some of the keys are really small though. I have a really old key that''s neat looking i might just wear that instead.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look kind of strange to me! I can''t imagine wearing one.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was rude. Since there were five other cases, it was moot. C''est la vie.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 5:42:23 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/23/2009 12:36:02 AM
Author: Kaleigh
I love the new Tiffany Keys. Too bad you didn''t get a closer look SDL. I think people that hog the cases, are just plain rude. If they are makiing a purchase, no reason to spread themselves over the cases... But that''s just me. I am always aware of someone wanting to have a look, and step aside so they may do so...
Yeah, I know.. some people ARE rude!!! This woman was clearly ''body blocking'' the case because she looked over her shoulder at me and MOVED OVER and put her arm across the the front of the case so I couldnt view it. The sales clerk had nearly every piece out showing them to her. . It was so overly animated it was actually entertaining. I don''t think I''d ever encountered such a bizarre display. lol I can''t imagine behaving like that, I''ve moved to allow others to see into cases as well.. Some people just have a real lack of tact or class.

*eta.. you know, it didn''t matter that I didn''t get to peer in that particular case given the fact they were literally in five other display cases throughout the store.
20.gif
lol
Weird behavior! Maybe she thought you might buy the one she might like and was trying to protect her territory, ha ha!!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the mini with the open heart top for my BM gifts. The one style is very large and awkward looking IMO but I am very happy with the style I ended up with. I also really like the closed heart in Tiffany blue. They are different looking in person so if you are thinking of buying them, I would go check them out in the store if you can
9.gif

Adah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/23/2009 5:42:23 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/23/2009 12:36:02 AM
Author: Kaleigh
I love the new Tiffany Keys. Too bad you didn''t get a closer look SDL. I think people that hog the cases, are just plain rude. If they are makiing a purchase, no reason to spread themselves over the cases... But that''s just me. I am always aware of someone wanting to have a look, and step aside so they may do so...
Yeah, I know.. some people ARE rude!!! This woman was clearly ''body blocking'' the case because she looked over her shoulder at me and MOVED OVER and put her arm across the the front of the case so I couldnt view it. The sales clerk had nearly every piece out showing them to her. . It was so overly animated it was actually entertaining. I don''t think I''d ever encountered such a bizarre display. lol I can''t imagine behaving like that, I''ve moved to allow others to see into cases as well.. Some people just have a real lack of tact or class.

*eta.. you know, it didn''t matter that I didn''t get to peer in that particular case given the fact they were literally in five other display cases throughout the store.
20.gif
lol
I would have paid to see that! Some people never grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results