shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone dealt w/this Appraiser

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MJS51102

Rough_Rock
Hey All,

Just trying to find out if anyone has dealth with an appraiser by the name of Justin Krall and his company Manhattan Appraiser? Also, is a megascope report accurate? Thanks for your help again everyone!
emteeth.gif

kace

Rough_Rock
My bf and I went to him for our diamond appraisal on 8/12, and he is very nice and answered all of our questions. Our only issue was that he/his call staff mistakenly booked two appointments at the same time, and our appointment was delayed for an hour. At our appointment, he explained that he was transitioning to a new calendar system. So, we understood and let it go. He also gave us an option of not continuing with our appraisal (no charge) when he appraised the diamond differently from the GIA report. We continued - actually, we were pleasantly surprised that he graded the color lower than the GIA report. He showed us the diamond''s inscription on the microscope. He gave us the diamond''s measurements and a ballpark of its of value for replacement purposes. We are going back to him after we get our diamond set. In our case, we will get the laminated report and photos after he appraises the diamond and setting together. I would recommend him - he is honest, nice, and calls back.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
My experience with Justin was excellent and iI would highly recommend him. He is very patient and attentive and he is very generous with his time. I have recommended him to people on Pricescope and elsewhere and all have had great things to say about him.
He is also quite reasonably priced for a NYC appraiser
I dealt with a few other appraisers in the Diamond District and was not happy with them. Justin is a delight to work with and i am sure you will be pleased.

MJS51102

Rough_Rock
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results