shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston round solitaire four-split-prong replica setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niveksan

Rough_Rock
Hi, I''m new to this forum. I''m shopping for an engagement ring and my gf and I both love the Harry Winston classic solitaire setting.

None of the diamonds I was shown at the HW store was too impressive, however, especially for the price.

Does anyone know if anyone makes a replica setting, so that I can purchase my own stone?

Specifically, I''m talking about the setting in the lower center of the picture attached to this post.

Thanks for any help!!
1.gif

hw-solitaire.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Mark at Engagement Rings Direct either has some connections to Harry Winston or works with jewelers who do. His custom work lately has been incredible AND he's a great man to buy a diamond from. You could try him as well.

BillyWilliam

Rough_Rock
call Mark, he will make anything. He will also price match any diamond you find online?

Mark Turnowski , at Engagement Rings Direct, will become your jeweler for life. Mark is not a salesman, he is a certified Gemologist. Mark started as a teacher and transitioned to work for the GIA. That is right; he worked for the company that will likely be grading your diamond. Try asking your local jeweler if he has that on his resume. I promise, once you call ERD, you will understand why I am writing such a long testimonial. During this scary and uneasy time, Mark was my counselor first and my jeweler second. Even if you do not read further, please leave this article knowing that I got an amazing deal, the ring is unique and the ring is stunning.
Here is my story; I am from Kentucky, the land of limited and over priced jewelry shops. In my search to get the most for my money, I went online. After discovering pricescope, I notice that I could get a much better deal on diamonds, than I could anywhere in Kentucky. After concluding that I was going to purchase m y diamond online, I called JamesAllen, Whiteflash, Bluenile, and Abazias. Everyone I talked to was nice, but I got the feeling that I was filing an insurance claim at a call center, rather than buying jewelry. The way these large firms work is, each company has access to the same third parties diamonds; however, none of these call centers are in NY. James Allen’s call center is in Maryland, Bluenile is in California, and Abazias is in Gainsville, FL. What that means is, when you call the 1-800 number you get a call center, with people that simply read form the diamonds certificate sheet. They cannot see the actual diamonds and they cannot compare diamonds beyond the certificate. Bottomline, these companies cannot tell you if the diamond you selected is an eye clean SI2 or the diamond is a high G or a Low F.
The point is, I was about to spend 10K plus on a ring, but I did not feel like I was receiving the customer service that I needed to make this transaction. So I stumbled upon ERD or Engagement Rings Direct. I called from my cellphone, so I called the 212 number instead of the 1-800 number. The phone rang and the man on the other end said, “Hello, this is Mark.” I said “ Mark, as in the owner of ERD, Mark.” Mark answer, “that would be me.”
During our first conversation, I told Mark my price range and that I wanted to get a good value for my money. I explained that I was not sure about which C to splurge on and which C’s I could budget. When you add all the four variations, it is very hard to compare on paper. I wanted an expert to look at my top three diamonds and pick which one was the best. Mark Turnowski, who works in the heart of the diamond district of New York, New York, which means that the 3rd party sellers listing their diamonds on Abazias and Bluenile websites, are located either in Mark’s building or across the street. Simply put, when I asked Mark to compare several diamonds, he did not have to get them mailed, he did not have to guess, he did not have to call the 3rd party, and he simply went down stairs and got the diamonds.
For me specifically, Mark pulled 14 diamonds, all of different color, size, and clarity combinations, and emailed me which ones he thought were the best values. After talking with him over the phone, we picked a diamond. I was going to just purchase the diamond from him and have it set locally, but he was willing to make me a custom piece for the price of other firm’s stock settings.
In closing, ERD is capable of making any ring you see online or you can imagine. They have computer graphics to illustrate and their craftsman’s ship is amazing. Engagement rings direct is the only place online where you can have diamonds compared, all prices are price matched, and you will love it.

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
That''s quite the testimonial. I''d love to see photos of this ring.

Oh, and I think Boston Jeff''s Leon solitaire is breathtakingly beautiful. I''ve seen examples of Mark T''s work on pricescope, and they look great, too. I''m sure you''ll be able to find something that you''re happy with within your budget!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
LEON!!!!! He would execute this style solitaire beautifully!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results