color
clarity

#TBT Harry Winston Micropave on Round Brilliant Diamond

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Looks amazing!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!! Congrats! Well worth the wait I'm sure!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, congratulations :wavey:

MadisonGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ame, 04diamond<3 and Monnyjay!

I'm really happy with the way it came out! Was concerned about the height but it really doesn't feel very tall actually. :tongue:

chickee22

Rough_Rock
@MadisonGirl

WOW!! Amazing e-ring!! I feel like we had the same research story in looking at all the shops and trying to figure out between RB solitare and "The One" (around 2.0 to 2.25 carat, D-F, triple ex). I always LOVED the cushion cut and HW "The ONE", but knew that the round cuts would have the most fire, brilliance etc etc

I visited HW and fell in love with "The Attraction" for that exact reason (round brilliant with the setting I really liked)

The guy never mentioned that they can do custom design for e-ring settings-- is that because of you family hook-up?? Or do you they do that if you get the stone from them?

Would love to get your reply and thoughts. THANKS!! :)

MadisonGirl

Rough_Rock
Chickee: Sorry for the late response! I've been traveling a lot (most for work, some for fun :wink2: ) so I haven't been checking PS as much lately.

Funny, I was interested in seeing the attraction but they didn't bother showing me that ring.

My understanding is that HW only does custom settings for diamonds you buy through them and I'm pretty sure it's limited to variations of their existing designs... according to their website, "Provided your request is in keeping with the Harry Winston design aesthetic, we will be happy to work with you to bring your dream ring to life."

Good luck in your search. If you like my ring... you might want to seriously consider Victor Canera's Emilya halo. I first saw it on PS AFTER I bought my ring. No regrets on my part, but if you go with VC you probably can get more bang for your buck.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Wow Wow!! Beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement and keep us posted about which wedding ring you choose to go with that beauty.

Matthewswife

Rough_Rock
I love it! The dimensions of the halo to the center stone is perfect.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results