shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acja

Rough_Rock
hi! i''ve seen some posts about harry winston...sorry if this is repetitive but it seemed like there weren''t many recent ones. i was hoping that people could share their hw experiences and post pictures, prices, etc. thanks so much!
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
they were snooty and unhelpful. they showed me what they thought i could afford not what i wnated to see. wholly unimpressive-

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Such attitude!
They told me that I was only allowed to see a limited amount of rings. I was only allowed to look at two different shapes. The salesman said that it was common that women come in with their friends and look at 3 ct rings, but when the boyfriend actually comes in to buy, it''s usually closer to a 1 ct. When the salesman thought that I had seen enough (not the other way around) he stood up and thanks me for coming in.

Such beautiful rings though...

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Unlike the posters above, all my HW experiences were wonderful.

I live near the LA location, and have gone in to just check out their goods. :)
They were always very helpful and nice, even though they knew I had no intention to buy.

They are the one place that would happily take out their $500k necklaces and let me try them on for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results