shape
carat
color
clarity

Harriet...up for a Friday stroll at lunch through the diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Are you up to see some diamonds at lunch tomorrow? I should be around at 1pm, and willing to do the walk... Are you available? Let me know, I''d love to meet up, and make up for that last time!
39.gif

I hope the rain stops! I am getting sick of this weather.... my hair is hating it!

badhairs.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi nicrez! love the do.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2007 1:30:44 AM
Author:Nicrez
Are you up to see some diamonds at lunch tomorrow? I should be around at 1pm, and willing to do the walk... Are you available? Let me know, I''d love to meet up, and make up for that last time!
39.gif

I hope the rain stops! I am getting sick of this weather.... my hair is hating it!
Would love to see that do, but I have a lunch appointment.
7.gif
What about next week or the week after?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2007 7:08:51 AM
Author: crown1
hi nicrez! love the do.
2.gif

Hehe Nicrez you are always so funny
9.gif

Harriet, don't work too hard
2.gif
I like all the discovery's you shared w/us after your bling browsing
36.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Let me know when, we will meet up. But if the weather is nice, you won''t see that lovely do I am sporting...

Today the hair is under control...(for now)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will do.
I''m lucky in the hair department. I have wash-and-go hair.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
My mom would say "wash and go? wash and go? sure, but if you have hair at ALL, you''re lucky" For, my mom, to her horror, has discovered a bald spot. Let those of us with vaguely unmanageable hair pause and count our blessings!

Please, please, please oh lord, don''t let me have inherited that gene!
17.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I don't think I will ever have that problem. I have quite a bit of hair...it's very full and when I had short hair, it was still very full...
23.gif

Harriet, are you blessed with Asian Hair? One of the miracles of life I am still wondering how to attain without cutting off someone's locks and glueing them to my head... Actually I had the Japanese Straightener done last year, and it was AMAZING, but I don't like that I can no longer curl or style my hair, so I am letting it grow out. Plus, the hair falling out issue...ick!

Independant Gal: As for female-pattern baldness, I know there are lots of solutions out there, but from what I have heard, the hair weave is a good temporary fix until the cremes and processes kick in. I had a client with this issue, and she was very open about how she uses a weave (high quality, human hair) to cover it up, and it's great for going out, because you can style the weave in any way you like...or add mass to the top, etc... Has she ever considered that?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2007 2:21:19 PM
Author: Nicrez
I don''t think I will ever have that problem. I have quite a bit of hair...it''s very full and when I had short hair, it was still very full...
23.gif

Harriet, are you blessed with Asian Hair? One of the miracles of life I am still wondering how to attain without cutting off someone''s locks and glueing them to my head... Actually I had the Japanese Straightener done last year, and it was AMAZING, but I don''t like that I can no longer curl or style my hair, so I am letting it grow out. Plus, the hair falling out issue...ick!

Independant Gal: As for female-pattern baldness, I know there are lots of solutions out there, but from what I have heard, the hair weave is a good temporary fix until the cremes and processes kick in. I had a client with this issue, and she was very open about how she uses a weave (high quality, human hair) to cover it up, and it''s great for going out, because you can style the weave in any way you like...or add mass to the top, etc... Has she ever considered that?
Yes, I am. A lot of it too. Some grey sprouted recently, I''m afraid.
6.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicrez,
I want to go exploring with you, but it''s too freaking hot. When O when will it cool off?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I know, it''s burning hot outside, and fridigdly cool inside...your body gets confused. I have to strip down to a pared down outfit when getting lunch, and then bundle up again when I get back in the office. Just a touch coller would be great...
20.gif

Soon Harriet, soooon...
7.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why don't you order delivery? We're getting T-storms tomorrow. Yippee!
Btw, I have a gem secret for you.
27.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, i love rain storms; you guys could dance and sing like the movie "Singing in the Rain!"
9.gif
You guys got to look at diamonds for me so no waiting, please.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anything in particular you want checked out?
27.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 11:29:47 AM
Author: Harriet
Why don''t you order delivery? We''re getting T-storms tomorrow. Yippee!
Btw, I have a gem secret for you.
27.gif
Yeeeeeeess....???
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
2.gif
Can''t wait to tell you.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Thunderstorms...ick. No one in New York sings and dances in the rain. Have you seen how dirty the streets are again after Guilliani left office?! It''s like singing and dancing in a toxic dump! Yum!
23.gif
I swear just because we have so many visitors and foreigners doesn''t mean they can''t help keep it clean. We need to start fining again!
29.gif

And I don''t order in, because I NEEED time away from my desk. I literally get in some days, and don''t move from the phone and computer until the sun has set. It''s BAD! If i don''t go out, I will go into time warp. I can''t tell you how many times I forgot to eat lunch or was too busy... I have a vendor (a lovely woman we use for shipping at JFK) literally call me at 2pm and ask me if I ate, just to remind me....
38.gif
It''s my sanity time. And if I am running around that day I am usually not in my seat for longer than 30 minutes. I have either-or days...

Rain might cool things down. Gooooooood!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Remember that summer when the sanitation workers weren''t picking up trash?

You''d better eat or you''ll end up with acid reflux like me.

Well, we don''t have any money to buy, but in the future when my and my ff fiance come to new york you want to go diamond/jewelry perusing with us. It would be an honor to get to shop with you!
9.gif

also, that is some very impressive hair....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no! That is awful the streets are dirty.
14.gif
Hopefully they get cleaned up soon. So I guess that means no splashing in the puddles like Fred Astaire!

Have a lovely lunch
9.gif
I would go w/ya if I lived in NYC.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
They aren''t that dirty right now. Just wait till winter comes, and they get slushy. Ugh.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 3:58:53 PM
They aren''t that dirty right now. Just wait till winter comes, and they get slushy. Ugh.
Yikes. I didn''t think they were dirty when I was there 1 year ago.
Where is the restaurant thing you were going to do Harriet?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 3:26:19 PM
Author: WorkingHardforSmallRewards
Well, we don''t have any money to buy, but in the future when my and my ff fiance come to new york you want to go diamond/jewelry perusing with us. It would be an honor to get to shop with you!
9.gif

also, that is some very impressive hair....

Thanks! I try to do it every morning, but the birds just keep nesting and messing it up...
31.gif

I''d love to shop with you! Just tell me when you are in town!
35.gif

I guess because I work by Rockefeller Center, I see more junk on the floor from the tourists and random shoppers... grrr... Plus I guess I compare it to Europe''s streets and places where people don''t litter. It''s far worse downtown actually, which is where I often am for dinners, etc.

The sludge is gross. Winters in NYC streets is nasty. I would rather be in the country where the snow is generally white. Worse yet, I love winter white pants...

38.gif
not here in NYC!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 4:02:10 PM
Author: Skippy123
Yikes. I didn''t think they were dirty when I was there 1 year ago.
Huh?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t forget the dog and horse pee on snow banks.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 4:34:20 PM

Date: 7/10/2007 4:02:10 PM
Author: Skippy123
Yikes. I didn't think they were dirty when I was there 1 year ago.
Huh?
Did you say you were starting something on your favorite restaurants? I was looking forward to it because i have a few too
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Double huh? Why don''t you start a thread? I''ll chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results