clarity

Happy Mother's Day PSers!!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your day is enjoyable and filled with loves and laughs!!! :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Mother's Day to you too, MayK! Just had my first "growl" of the day from my DD --- lets hope its the one and only! :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I hope every mother has a wonderful Mother's Day.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Mayk, Happy Mother's day to you and all the Wonderful mommas out there!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy Mother's Day to you Mayk and to all of the lovely mommies of PS!

My day started with breakfast in bed (ok, it was a nutrigrain bar and a juice box, which my children ate before I could, but it was the thought that counts, right??)....

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mothers Day to all other PS'ers out there, too! Have a wonderful day with the ones you love!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mother's Day, ladies!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mother's Day! Cold and windy here :(

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Mayk!! Happy Mother's Day to you too, and to all of the wonderful PS moms! I hope you all have a great day!
flowers%20to%20you.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mother's Day to all the PS moms! It's been a great one for me - first year as a grandmother! Just all kinds of wonderful!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for starting this thread, Mayk, thank you all you ladies for your collective good wishes, and happy, happy, happy Mother's Day to all of you and your lovely mamas!

Me, I am very happy, but so sleep-deprived I'm weaving: my beloved husband snored so hard that I didn't drop off till 2:30, and then added insult to injury by waking me at 6:30 with a truly massive exhalation. And now my beloved baby is compounding the issue by refusing to nap. Ahahahahahaha. But I refuse to be defeated! It is a beautiful day, and enough caffeine makes everything better, right?

Right?

At any rate. Don't hold me accountable for anything I say or do today. I'm a l'il punchy. :loopy:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Happy day Mamas!! I'm waiting for a massage right now. And just a block from Tiffanys so I'm going to swing by for some window shopping afterwards. Happy happy.

Circe - I hope you get some much deserved rest soon!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies here in PS land... :wavey: ...Please show off your flowers.

Daughters gifted their mommy a mini IPad.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Happy Mothers Day everyone! I'm still in my pj's and received beautiful roses and cards from the hubby and sons. Tonight we're ordering in my fav deep dish pizza. Hubby made breakfast. I get to be lazy all day ::)

Here are my gorgeous flowers:

mothers_day_roses.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope the pizza is from that awesome pizzeria we went to --- Lou Malnoti's? (forgive my spelling - not from them thar parts, ya know....!) DELISH!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Lou's will be jam packed today! We're going to order from a wonderful place down the street from us. They make delicious deep dish pizza. :lickout: I am a piggy today, tee hee!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MayK, thank you for posting this thread! Happy Mother's Day (belatedly, now, I guess) to you!

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. Although I had to work from 12-5, my husband and almost one-year-old daughter surprised me by: letting me sleep in until 9 this morning (OMG!!!Firsttimeintwoyears), and when I woke, there was a box with two envelopes taped to the top. The first was a lovely Mother's Day card which was so sweet. The next was a manilla envelope with a letter inside "from" my daughter. It told me how much she loved me, what an awesome mother I've been, and described the gifts in the box, and said "love, Alex" in orange marker. (No wonder she had orange marker on her mouth last night when I gave her a bath after work!)

My apparently very intuitive daughter got me a new zoom lens and flash for my dslr, and 4 hours' worth of photography lessons from my favorite outfit here in town. I was amazed and so happy. I have the sweetest, most thoughtful family anyone could ask for. Had I asked for jewelry, I'm sure I would've received whatever I wanted, but I didn't ask for anything...I didn't even expect anything other than a card and maybe a cup of coffee (which is a treat because I rarely drink caffeine!) I was overjoyed. Went to work and was just beaming all day.

Now, how to make sure my husband knows how much he is appreciated for Father's Day. Must not be competitive. Oh boy.

Happy Mother's Day to all PS'rs who are responsible for lives; human, animal, plant, or slippery. (Pretty sure I didn't punctuate that correctly--sorry!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results