shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Diwali, Pricescope <3

Wishing you and your families love, light, prosperity and happiness in all that you do - even if you don’t celebrate!

(But if you do feel inclined to join in - get some mithai (sweets) from your local Indian restaurant or grocery, they’re delicious!)

Here is a picture of one of the lamps all over my home:

5AC313DB-7638-491E-88AE-247A53B84EB2.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Diwali, and enjoy your feasts!

DK :))

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Diwali!

A friend celebrating Diwali dropped these delicious sweets to us. And yes, that is a samosa-sized gap in the bottom left - I couldn’t resist!
E1276C0E-BC6B-4EBB-AF45-AC5FBF0E3BB5.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Diwali! My Indian neighbor has “Christmas “ lights on the house turned on. Do you think they are Diwali lights?

Happy Diwali, and enjoy your feasts!

DK :))

Thank you!

Happy Diwali @AllAboardTheBlingTrain !!!

Thank you for your well wishes and right back at you ❤️

I absolutely love it when you share insights in your wonderfully rich traditions and culture.

Thank you! I’m so happy that everyone here appreciates the little Indian touch from time to time :D

Happy Diwali!

A friend celebrating Diwali dropped these delicious sweets to us. And yes, that is a samosa-sized gap in the bottom left - I couldn’t resist!
E1276C0E-BC6B-4EBB-AF45-AC5FBF0E3BB5.jpeg

Thank you!! Badam barfi (at least that’s what bottom right looks like) is one of my favourites! And who can resist samosas :D

thank you yssie! How are you celebrating?

Happy Diwali! My Indian neighbor has “Christmas “ lights on the house turned on. Do you think they are Diwali lights?

thank you! Yes, most probably, as on Diwali you are supposed to put lights up on the exterior of your house :D

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Happy Diwali!
When do we eat? :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results