shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday, TravelingGal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday TGal! I hope you have a wonderful day! Can''t wait to see pictures of your new studs!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T G A L !!!!!
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
To one of my favorite PSers! I can't wait to see your blingy blingies!! Aren't they huge? They look SO much bigger than 40 pointers in those bezels, don't they?!?!!?!?
30.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ok, now I just saw FG''s avatar, and she did precisely what I want to do with mine......I want a stocking cap on my chainsaw!.....

OOOOooooo - or maybe a cartoony x-mas tree, being cut in half! LOL

Someone please help with the photoshop!
11.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go on over to Surfgirl's thread in hangout about avatars changing and put in a request there. You'll see the firestorm of avatar modification there!!!
1.gif
(I'd do it for you if I could but I required help with mine - I can't photoshop to save my life!!)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TG
36.gif

Show us those earrings!!!!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

Linda

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again! Just came back from pilates so hopefully my back will feel better soon...I''m getting old. Ha.

Deco, I''m waiting for the camera...it''s supposed to be delivered today. My old one will only produce a big shiny blur. I promise to get on it as soon as I get the camera!

FG, yes, they are huge! The look at least a half carat in each ear...sometimes the bezel and the diamond meld together and it just seems like one big stud. I''m thrilled with them!

Al, I posted something fun for you over in the other thread, and I can continue working on whatever you want for your avatar throughout the day as I am in and out.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, TG!
Here''s to many more.

Oh yeah, I''ll have a drink to you tonite!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you have an amazing birthday TGal! Enjoy your studs!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go TG...it''s your birthday....!!!! And you''re about to have some serious sparkles in your ears...can''t wait for pictures. Hope TG is taking you to some foodgasmic dinner tonite...yum!! HAPPY BDAY sweetie!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birfday Tgal!! Hope you have a good one!
emcake.gif

Of course, with the present, how could you not??!
bat%20eyes3.gif

birthdaystopper320.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Happy BDAY TGal!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Can''t wait to see those pics!!! Now I must go over this avatar thread that everyone is talking about...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday TGal! I hope it''s a great one! And I can''t wait to see your new earrings!

How many peeps have the glorious WF bezels now? You, Firegoddess and me are all I can think of at the moment but I thought somebody else got them, too. WF BEZEL CLUB 4 LIFE!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2007 8:08:46 PM
Author: thing2of2

How many peeps have the glorious WF bezels now? You, Firegoddess and me are all I can think of at the moment but I thought somebody else got them, too. WF BEZEL CLUB 4 LIFE!
Woo hoo!!!!! *secret handshake*

Didn't MC get a pair?
emotion-40.gif
I think? ETA: nope, she got a very similar pair of stones as me, at almost the same time, but a different setting. I found it! CuteyTT's sister got a pair.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2007 8:21:42 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 11/30/2007 8:08:46 PM
Author: thing2of2

Woo hoo!!!!! *secret handshake*

Didn''t MC get a pair?
emotion-40.gif
I think?
Someone got them for her sister...or helped her sister buy them, but we never saw ear shots, so I think it''s just the three of us for now?

I gotta say...I LURVE this new camera...I just got back and will play with it this weekend, but did a comparision between this and my old one, and wow...couldn''t get a clear shot with the old. I''ll have to post comparision pics when I do the a SMTR thread.

Thanks again everyone! A friend treated me to lunch and dessert today, so I don''t know if I have room for any type of dinner...plus TGuy may have to work late. So I guess I can just play with avatars. Or my camera. Or my diamonds!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday!!

Bling and a new camera, can''t get much better than that. Hope it''s been a good day, and can''t wait to see pics of your new earrings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SUPER DUPER HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-gal birthday-candles-1.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday TGAL!
1.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday TG Congrats on the new blingy earrings
9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Marsha!! Marsha!! Marsha!! ...it is all about Marsha and her new bezels!!

And it should because it is her birthday and it is her time to have some new blingies! So have a great birthday from the bunch...the whole bunch...you are a great asset to PS and a favorite of many...me included. Oh Happy Day!!

emcake.gif
Happy Birthday!!
emcake.gif

TGAL!!

We are bezeal-ous! And demand our pics!! §

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2007 8:25:20 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Someone got them for her sister...or helped her sister buy them, but we never saw ear shots, so I think it''s just the three of us for now?

I gotta say...I LURVE this new camera...I just got back and will play with it this weekend, but did a comparision between this and my old one, and wow...couldn''t get a clear shot with the old. I''ll have to post comparision pics when I do the a SMTR thread.

Thanks again everyone! A friend treated me to lunch and dessert today, so I don''t know if I have room for any type of dinner...plus TGuy may have to work late. So I guess I can just play with avatars. Or my camera. Or my diamonds!
For someone who''s been playing with her new camera all weekend, I can''t seem to find any PICTURES of new earrings?!?!??!?!?!? What''s up with that?

LOL

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 3:04:21 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 11/30/2007 8:25:20 PM

For someone who''s been playing with her new camera all weekend, I can''t seem to find any PICTURES of new earrings?!?!??!?!?!? What''s up with that?

LOL
I''m working on it right now!
1.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread?!?!?!

Happiest birthday TGAL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 3:13:04 PM

Date: 12/3/2007 3:04:21 PM
Author: aljdewey

LOL
I''m working on it right now!
1.gif
OK, it''s nearly THREE HOURS LATER!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere are they? Gosh, we''ve been waiting soooooooooooo long!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
31.gif
31.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went to PILATES class....had to fix my gimp back. It''s going up RIGHT NOW....

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh ooh, so sad I missed this! Happy belated birthday, TGal!!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Argggg! Can''t believe I missed this. Happy belated birthday my preggo friend! Can''t wait to see the studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results