shape
carat
color
clarity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SD-LADY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Many happy returns SanDiegoLady!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy B-day SDL
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! Hope you are doing something very special tonight.

It''s my SIL''s b-day today too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishing you a very happy happy birthday SDL!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday SDL. Hope you have a good one.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday SDL!

I don''t think you''re being overly sensitive - it IS your birthday and he should put more thought into the whole thing to show you that he cares! We don''t necessarily need grandiose gestures, but the effort of putting some thought into it shows us that they care. Sorry it''s been disappointing so far...make yourself a tasty cocktail and relax.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SDL, I am sorry about the way your day turned out, but some men are just that way! Women are just generally more conscious of those kinds of things. If I were you, I''d pick out three things you really like and send him the links 2 weeks before your birthday next year. Tell him you know he is busy and might like some suggestions of things you''d really like to have! Then send him a reminder! Seriously, there''s nothing wrong with that. Sometimes we have these romantic ideas of these perfect husbands, but most of them have faults in one way or another! I always send my husband links or pick things out. That way he doesn''t have to worry about what to get me and I get exactly what I want! I really think it was sweet that he took the time to bring you flowers! So just mentally postpone your birthday until the weekend!

Happy birthday, SDL! {{{{BIG HUG}}}}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy B-day!!

By tradition wifey2b has to wait 3 days after her birthday to July 4th after the fireworks when she is down here for bling bling gifts so don''t feel bad.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
SDL,

You know, you CAN use spending your bday alone to your advantage. When Steve gets home you can get all sniffly and tell him how you understand how he had obligations on your bday and all.....sniff sniff....but you would have liked to have known earlier so you could have made some plans without him. Then, if he asks if he could make it up to you....you can tearfully tell him how a rolling ring would be nice.
31.gif
9.gif

Hmmmm....wonder if I should follow my own suggestion....lol.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday SDL!!! Don''t be sad.....here are some flowers for you.....
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif

Some men are good at planning birthdays, anniversaries, etc., some are not. On the flip side this can go both ways as I know some ladies who are brutal planners and their men are great at it.

My DH is like yours....
33.gif
....doesn''t know how/what/when to plan, so I take it upon myself to do it, and therefore I am (usually) not dissappointed. (well maybe a little bit sometimes but yanno, it''s a small price to pay when you look at the big picture).

I hope you are feeling a bit happier!!
35.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SDL.
36.gif
36.gif

I''m not usually a vindictive person at all, BUT
23.gif
....his agreement to attend a meeting on YOUR FIRST BIRTHDAY as a married couple is cause for MAJOR PAYBACK!!!
29.gif

Make a list a mile long (while you''re sipping or gulping your favourite cocktail
3.gif
) detailing the many ways he will have to make this up to you BIG TIME.
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you''re feeling so sad on your birthday! I hope he''ll make it up to you!

Meanwhile, happy birthday! And bug *hugs*.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday SDL! I hope the birthday fairy sprinkles a little bling into your life (even if it is a few days late)!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday SD Lady! I hope things turn around and you feel better soon.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Happy B-day SDL!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw...Happy Bday SDL. I hope our bday wishes help make a not so perfect bday just a smidge better! Hugs!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you a happy birthday SDL!!!
35.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I understand (DF messed up my last birthday). Here are flowers from me.
emrose.gif
emrosesad.gif
Happy birthday!
36.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday San Diego Lady!
I echo the others that some guys (re holidays) just don''t get it! I''m married to one of them! He is a caring loving supportive spouse, but for all the major romantic type holidays (Valentines, Anniversary, Birthday) he does the grocery store flowers thing, and is done. I''m the one who mails cards and gifts to his family, flowers to his mom for mother''s day, etc because if I left it to him it just wouldn''t happen. Our understanding/compromise is that I have jewelry budget for the year and can pick out nice things for myself on occasions. I know not so romantic but if I waited for him to pick something out himself I would be waiting a long time! I look at the big picture and know he loves me, just doesn''t express it that way.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, San Diego Lady!
36.gif

I''m sorry you''re spending your evening alone, but I''m sure he''ll make it up to you. Just don''t guilt him tooooooo much.
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!

I think someone needs a bit of talking to. I think the rolling ring is an appropriate restitution, don''t you?!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday!
emcake.gif
emotion-19.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday, SanDiegoLady!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh SDL, I hope you''re feeling better. Men. We love em, but sometimes they need to be smacked around by the Hallmark (tm) Enforcer.

Lotsa hugs and a glorious year to you!
Jackie

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!
emcake.gif
emrainbow.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Belated Happy Birthday!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOOOOO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MICHELLE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results