shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday Dee Jay!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you heard the story that goes along with these waving cats? I read somewhere that the story goes something like this - a man was under the shelter of a tree when it started to rain very heavily. This is a bad location to be in a storm! He glanced around and saw a cat standing in front of a nearby temple and it looked like it was 'waving' to him (was probably cleaning its ears or something). Anyway, upon seeing the cat the man ran over to it just as lightning struck the tree he was under. He never did see the cat again, but this is why the cat is supposed to bring 'good fortune.'

Kinda neat.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
DJ, Happy Birthday!! I hope you''re having a great day and I''m sure your gift will be there soon for you to enjoy!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Happy B-day fellow shortie!! I hope its a wonderful one, filled with happiness, celebration, and plenty of sparkliness
9.gif
31.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

emgift.gif
emcocktl.gif
emcake.gif
emrose.gif
emnote.gif
emthup.gif
emhot.gif
Happy Day!

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE JAY!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

orchids for DeeJay.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful day, DeeJay!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes for your birthday Miss Deejay! I love your husband''s gift idea - how clever and sweet is that??? Enjoy your day.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday Dee Jay
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Very Happy B.Day D.J.Sorry I am a bit late,but I have been very busy with no time to for lurking...HOpe its a great day...for you..

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
It''s a D-fest here at PS. Both you and Deco had a birthday.

Seriously though, Happy Birthday to another one of my fave gals here.
36.gif

shay

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Dee Jay!!!! So I missed your career update! Are you quitting your other job???

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE JAY!!!!
emcake.gif
emotion-19.gif
emgift.gif

I hope your day so far has been wonderful!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hey DeeJay! I''m waving at ya cross town! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are the best!!!!!
36.gif

(Just pretend I''m savvy enough to put a picture of a cake on here.)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2007 1:39:07 PM
Author: Ellen
Aw, what a sweet and thoughtful gift! Bless his heart.
5.gif
HA! He's just hedging his bets lest he and The Demon and The Monster starve to death now that I've given up one good paying job!
2.gif

Firegoddess, that is a great tale! I showed it to the HH and he said he's never heard that in all the time he lived in Japan, but it sounds good to me. And I'll take all the good fortune I can get--sans the lightening please!

Deco, did I miss a thread on your B-Day? If so I'm very sorry and happy birthday to you!!

Jas, waving right back at you from the other side of town! We went to The Green Zebra for dinner with a vegetarian friend of mine. It was good but not *quite* enough food so we ended up at Dairy Queen for dessert.
3.gif
(Yes, only the classiest places fo rme! Did you know about the new DQ though at the corner of Webster and Lincoln? I'm just going to tuck that little tidbit of info into the back of my brain for the next time I need a Peanut Buster Parfait... )

DS, I have indeed quite my financial job (over six weeks ago as a matter of fact) but I foolishly said I would help find and train my successor and as of the last board meeting the trustees asked me to stay on until February. I've never had so much trouble quitting a job in my entire life!

Thanks agian for the kind birthday wishes all!!! Off to bed with my pups and a belly full of DQ. Ain't birthdays wonderful!
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEJAY!!!!!
emotion-19.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I'm so late to the party! I haven't been on the board as much lately.

Happy happy happy birthday, DeeJay!

ETA: Off topic -- Lorelei, where DO you get your avatars??? You come up with the best kitty avatars!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, DeeJay!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DJ, What a cool gift from your HH!! I have two that my hubby brought back from his Japanese travels and of course they have to be blue.
9.gif

cmscats1.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/6/2007 12:18:30 AM
Author: lumpkin
Oh, I'm so late to the party! I haven't been on the board as much lately.

Happy happy happy birthday, DeeJay!

ETA: Off topic -- Lorelei, where DO you get your avatars??? You come up with the best kitty avatars!
Hehehe Lumps, I prowl free avatar sites on occasion, save ones I find amusing, then bring 'em out when I get bored!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results