carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday audball!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
hba_12.gif

( :lol: )

Happy Birthday, S! I know Andrew will give you an amazing day. Thank you for contributing your story to LIW, it is a pleasure to message board with you! :D

(Ok the date stamp LIES, its midday 1/12 I swear!)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday aud!!! (In case I forget to post tomorrow...the 12/1 in US) :wavey: cant wait to hear how A spoils you on your special day!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, thanks guys! You are too sweet! :)

I only have a few hours left until it's officially my birthday here in the States.

I'm sure Andrew will do something sweet, but unfortunately we won't see much of each other tomorrow. He's got a lot to do this weekend for school (he graduates in TWO WEEKS!). He's got to finish his Capstone design project presentation for Monday, he has an individual project due on Tuesday, an exam next week in one class, a final quiz in another, all his regular homework to work on, as well as beginning (and finishing) building the prototype for his design project. Not to mention he works tonight, tomorrow night, Sunday night, and Monday night. ;(

He wanted to ask off for tomorrow night but since he's taking off so much time later in the month for us to do Christmas festivities, he couldn't. He had to choose between Saturday the 1st (my birthday) or Saturday the 15th (his graduation). Obviously, he's taking off for his graduation.

His birthday is on the 18th and I told him not to worry (he feels SOOO bad that we won't see much of each other tomorrow or all weekend) that we'd celebrate our birthdays jointly on his birthday AFTER finals, AFTER graduation. So that we can really enjoy it.

We don't do presents for each other, we do quality time things (which will have to wait until this weekend is over...) and exchange cards with sweet things.

I'll be sure to report back how it goes! But I'll be spending most of the day solo, unfortunately.

audball

Ideal_Rock
ETA: I love the BLINGTASTIC banner Chewy!

lkc84

Rough_Rock
I probably won't be online tomorrow, so happy early birthday!!!

Hope you have some fun things planned for tomorrow, and that you guys have an awesome joint birthday celebration later on this month (hopefully with a little extra bling! :D )

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday, Ms. S!! I hope you have a great day! :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Audball!! I hope you have a magical birthday!!

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday Audball!!! Hope you have an awesome day!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday dear friend!!!! I love the bling gif that Chewbacca found!! Have a wonderful day, even if you are by yourself. Nice to get some "me" time!!! :saint:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Audball! hope your day is awesome and the year ahead brings you everything you are hoping for! :bigsmile:

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday aud! Have a GREAT day!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, audball! I hope you have a wonderful day!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, happy birthday Aud! I love the idea of quality time, and please let us know what you end up doing for your dual birthday celebration! I hope it's TWICE as fun!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Happy birthday!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks everyone! You're all making my day!

So last night I get a text from Andrew's Mom. She invited me to lunch today with Andrew's sister to celebrate my birthday!

I get there and they both have sweet gifts and cards. His sister's says lots of sweet things including, "We just love having you. You make Andrew so happy."

I also (while at lunch) got a text from her husband (Andrew's Brother in Law) that said "Happy Birthday Sabrina. I'm happy you're a part of our family."

And a few days ago, we checked the mail and there was a package addressed to me from his Dad. Andrew didn't know anything about it. I opened it and it had a Christmas CD in it with a note attached that said, "Sabrina, This is some Christmas music, I hope you like it. HisFirst Name (Maybe Dad one Day)". Turns out he'd been seeing my lyrics posts on FB and thought I'd like that one. Too cute.

*melts

I have totally hit the (future) in-law jackpot.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so sweet. Very nice that his family likes you and has been so inclusive. That will certainly make for an easier marriage.

audball

Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1354404317|3320158 said:
That's so sweet. Very nice that his family likes you and has been so inclusive. That will certainly make for an easier marriage.
I know! Thank you! I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world. They have included me add A tries member of their family from the very first time I met them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results