shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
What are everyone plans??? Anything Fun!!

I hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY 4th!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 4th!!!

No major plans today--just driving around to some different neighborhoods to hopefully find a place I'm willing to live since I accidentally might have sold our house out from under us...

The HH has a risotto recipe he's been dying to make and since he's got all these different mushrooms from the farmer's market it looks like that will be dinner. (As you can see I am not in charge of the menu; 4th of July = hot dogs to me!!!)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 4th Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my husband and I are going to test drive a car or two.

My sister is finally going on outings with her new baby, so we''ll likely do something with them.

Everybody, please be safe today!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your long weekend, all you American PS''ers!! I can''t believe our holiday is over..ah well..only one more month until the next loooooooong weekend!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The hubby has to work today; (newspaper editor getting weekend editions ready) so I haven''t even given it much thought. He suggested I go over to his office about 8:30pm because we can watch the fireworks from the parking lot! " Ooo, yeah honey! Sounds like fun!"
20.gif

We''ve had many years of celebrating the 4th already, and done it up in all the red, white, and blue glory of the day, so I guess we can ''go light'' on the festivities this time!

So, I''m just hanging out here for awhile.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 4th everyone!!!
36.gif

I am home with the doggies. Casper freaks out with the fireworks, so will be keeping him calm.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
A happy fourth from your northern neighbours!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

We are often on holiday in the States for his weekend--and always enjoy the festivities! Happy Day folks!!

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Happy 4th Everyone! Have a great AND safe day!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dilemma:

I looked at the price of Fireworks for the 4th...

Then I find out that some places have even outlawed sparklers (Milwaukee is one).

Good grief...

Here is my other options (most people do not have this option - but I do):

Case of dynamite (about 120 sticks)& 50 Blasting Caps: $150 - $200 depending on how far I want to drive.

Road Flares: $5.99 per pack of 3 (15 minute flares).

I would still buy sparklers.

Option 2 last a lot longer and has more bang for the buck....

Ahh... The 4th of July.

Perry

ps: If I had only thought of these options a week ago... Well there is always next year (when I should have more free time for planning).

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you all have a great 4th of July!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 4th of July; be safe everyone
35.gif

I went walking this morning and a neighbors dog was set for celebrating the 4th in style; I couldn't help but share!!! hehe

IMGhappy4014.JPG

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Skippy. How cute!

We went up to the pool in our neighborhood where they had a DJ set up with games and food. Then tonight we are going to grill out and then go see some fireworks if the weather holds out.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 4th everyone - that dog is just precious in his 4th of July outfit!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2008 2:17:54 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 7/4/2008 3:50:46 PM
Author: Skippy123
Happy 4th of July; be safe everyone
35.gif

I went walking this morning and a neighbors dog was set for celebrating the 4th in style; I couldn't help but share!!! hehe
Oh my stars that baby is precious! I love goldens :)
Thanks Michelle, Steph, and MissGot Rocks; whenever I see this Golden I just have to love him up. He is such a good doggie neighbor; I am dying to own a Golden someday soon. hehe

Hope everyone had a safe 4th
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results