shape
carat
color
clarity

Happiness is ......

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
.... finding one of Jeff White's sizable invoice for a commissioned coloured stone that I thought I have yet to pay had been fully paid for! :lol-2:

Please share your happiness.

DK :))

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you have just made a fresh cup of coffee and you sit down in your favorite chair with a cozy blanket.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Having a converstion on the phone with my granddaughters and just before hanging up the little one (5years old) yells out, I love you with all my heart Nonna!!

That fills my heart with joy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Having a converstion on the phone with my granddaughters and just before hanging up the little one (5years old) yells out, I love you with all my heart Nonna!!

That fills my heart with joy!

@Cluless Precious! I‘m Nonna too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happiness is just being beside my DH doing anything (or nothing) at all.

Happiness is knowing my loved ones are safe and well.

Happiness is hugging my friends, my family, my DH, my kitties.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
@Cluless Precious! I‘m Nonna too!

Hey Nonna! Yes Precoius indeed, espescially since this one wanted nothing to do with me for the first year of her life lol everytime I would get close to her or even just attempt to talk to her she would cry and cry lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Nonna! Yes Precoius indeed, espescially since this one wanted nothing to do with me for the first year of her life lol everytime I would get close to her or even just attempt to talk to her she would cry and cry lol

That’s so funny! That happened to my friend. Her grandchildren would run and hide when she came over..She would cry. ...I felt so bad for her. Now they think she’s the best...

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At this time of year it’s Christmas Lights.
I so love Christmas lights.
I hate dragging kilo after kilo of them out of the attic, I hate untangling them from last year and I hate putting them out. In Sydney, being Summer, it is invariably 40C on the day. They take hours to put out.
then...... every nice night for the next 2 weeks I grab a drink and sit on the kerb across the road (weird I know) and admire them. 0F8DBB75-AED7-4DFE-B5FA-225D8518F3DA.jpeg

Attachments

• 5953B49D-4580-41EA-9CE2-0A445E4CF239.jpeg
    5953B49D-4580-41EA-9CE2-0A445E4CF239.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 17
  • F0412EE8-BE8E-4FE1-B55F-DBA3C1D2D952.jpeg
    F0412EE8-BE8E-4FE1-B55F-DBA3C1D2D952.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 1485A920-9367-4DD1-8F2E-4695BD3F2689.jpeg
    1485A920-9367-4DD1-8F2E-4695BD3F2689.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 22

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate dragging kilo after kilo of them out of the attic, I hate untangling them from last year and I hate putting them out. In Sydney, being Summer, it is invariably 40C on the day. They take hours to put out.
then...... every nice night for the next 2 weeks I grab a drink and sit on the kerb across the road (weird I know) and admire them. 0F8DBB75-AED7-4DFE-B5FA-225D8518F3DA.jpeg

Wow! They’re spectacular @Bron357!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
A clean house, no one home on a day off with the kettle on and some great books from the library.

Finding a rare houseplant at my local garden centre, but they don't know it's rare and haven't priced it accordingly. Then I grow that little critter into an amazing specimen, where it blooms and even my lads notice and say "yo ma, what kind of plant is this??".

Making a tasty meal and my lads (including DH) are tucking in, and saying "Thanks Mom!".

First day off and all my favorite jeans are clean.

A decent amount of sleep so I'm not on the edge of sanity for that day.

Someone thinks I'm 46 when I'm really 54.

A really good cup of coffee.

Life is all about the little things for me...

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
That’s so funny! That happened to my friend. Her grandchildren would run and hide when she came over..She would cry. ...I felt so bad for her. Now they think she’s the best...

aww, I feel for her lol Glad they got over it and think she`s the best now!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock

Wow @Bron357 just Beautiful !

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww, I feel for her lol Glad they got over it and think she`s the best now!

@clueless I’m having a hard time keeping my Nonna points because it’s hard when you can’t give them a regular hug. My oldest grandson will turn four in March. This last year I feel it’s hard for him to stay attached when we only have time on FaceTime. I went there today and played dinosaurs with him outside wearing masks..but it’s a risk. His younger brother doesn’t really know me because he’s seven months old...born during covid. I only held him for the first time last month...My son and family were exposed to a friend with covid outside. The friend wasn’t wearing a mask. They took my grandson out of daycare because they all had to isolate for two weeks. They were negative...At the end of their quarantine they stayed home so on the fifteenth day so I could come and visit in their house. It was wonderful...I hugged and kissed everyone...The baby threw up all over me..haha..and I was happy even with spit up on me..I stayed for three hours...The next day my grandson went back to school and we went back to knot being able to be next to each other...Happiness was that day we got to be together.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
ahhh, Nonna I know just how you feel regarding the no hugging or kissing, see I am the huggy feely type, also very maternal so I do have a very hard time lol I've been kniown to follow those poor children around aking for a hug and a kiss lol. ( I would be @kipari's worst nightgmare lol). I can't remember last time I either hugged or kissed either of them. Last time I saw them in person was in the lobby of their complex at a distance on christmas day we dropped off their gifts,saidMerry Christmas send them air kisses and left as I turned around to leave the little one shouted Happy Birtday Nonna!! lol she remembered it was my birhthday the week before but was crabby when they drove by to wish me a happy birthday so she had burried her face iin the car seat and did not look or speak to me lol

I am glad that your son and his family all tested negative for covid. I am sorry it took so long for you to hold your precious newborn grandchild.

And yay for getting to play dinosaurs with your other grandchild today!!

The baby threw up all over me..haha..and I was happy even with spit up on me..I hear ya on that what's a little spit up when you can cuddle and cherish them.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went there today and played dinosaurs with him outside wearing masks..but it’s a risk. His younger brother doesn’t really know me because he’s seven months old...born during covid. I only held him for the first time last month...
It is a risk my wife and I are willing to take 5X a week since grandma is their caregiver. Both of us are still alive today. :dance:

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Working from home for most of the last year getting to spend precious additional time with my DH and two cats. And an amazing glass of wine, of course, never hurts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results